LegacyGT.com

What vehicle do you want next?

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a few years, I want a 4Runner, Tacoma, Legacy Outback or a Brat/Baja. Something with some height.

I hope toyota improves the handling and braking on the 4runner.. I owned a 2007 which wasn't bad, just not much fun to drive. I also drove a 2011 for awhile, and the braking and handling on that thing was probably the worst out of all the vehicles I've driven.

A Tesla and an NSX....But I would settle for a Legacy GT lol.

Yes that's what I want too but I would settle for a Porsche Macan Turbo or an Audi RS4...

Though if past is anything to go by it'll be a VW/Subaru/Mazda and if my wife has anything to do with it there won't be a Skoda badge or wagon in the drive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I bought the Legacy because it's AWD and a good family car, and with my wife currently leasing an Acura ILX, we needed something we could take on the occasional out of town trip.

When her lease is up (Nov. 2017), we're getting her an SUV of some sort, probably a leased MDX, or maybe a used Tahoe.

When that happens, I'm getting something fun to drive. The only real requirements will be AWD and manual transmission. The WRX and Audi A5 are probably the top contenders.

Pretty car and FAAAAAST!

Yep! I test drove the 435i msport convertible with the kids before the BRZ and Legacy. The kids chose the Legacy so we went with that. I'm keeping the Legacy as long as it functions so I will have a winter car when I get my 435i. Debating on doing European Delivery too! Need a trip to Germany for my passport.

:lol:

Levorg is coming to us next year:)

Press release on this? Just like the LGT and Legacy STI all we've ever seen as official comment is "Never say never." and "Not for US... for now." which leads to literally never hearing about the product again. :mad:

A Tesla and an NSX....But I would settle for a Legacy GT lol.

New or old NSX? :lol:

Please PM joeleodee For All Site Questions. He is the acting Admin and can resolve anything related to LegacyGT.com

Yep! I test drove the 435i msport convertible with the kids before the BRZ and Legacy. The kids chose the Legacy so we went with that. I'm keeping the Legacy as long as it functions so I will have a winter car when I get my 435i. Debating on doing European Delivery too! Need a trip to Germany for my passport.

:lol:

I had a 335i Couple (E92) and loved it.

If you are going to do order the car, you might was well do European Delivery. If you have the time for the trip that is the only way to buy a BMW.

I can't wait to go back to Welt!