LegacyGT.com

Levorg on sale soon...

boxkita

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
It would look good in my driveway regardless of which side the steering wheel was on. Lowered 2 inches with race slicks it would be even better. Add a nameless delete, and the neighbors wouldn't care either.

. . . . . however, if it was for sale I'd buy it

And Mrs. Boxkita would not object? :lol:

By the way, how's the head gasket project coming? Been just about a year now, right?

:hide:

Or...

...and I'm just putting this out there...

...you may buy the sedan version called a WRX :hide:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

I was just in Japan, and the Levorgs had me wondering.

Is that a JDM Imprezza?

Is that a JDM Legacy?

Is that some JDM only model?

As noted in the RCS group at facebook, Levorg spelled backwards is grovel!

SC

1994 Legacy MI

2008 Legacy GT specB

2023 Crosstrek Limited

The leaked document has been around ~6 months and says wrx/sti hatch. The general consensus is that it will be Impreza hatch not the Levorg wagon.

They can call it whatever they want. When I parked next to a '15 Impreza recently I noticed a pretty similar wheelbase (just checked, Impreza is 1" shorter). I'm willing to give up a bit of trunk space for a 6MT, especially given there's no other option.

Andy

They can call it whatever they want. When I parked next to a '15 Impreza recently I noticed a pretty similar wheelbase (just checked, Impreza is 1" shorter). I'm willing to give up a bit of trunk space for a 6MT, especially given there's no other option.

Andy

Trunk space?

I've come to accept that I can't have it all from Subaru.

Unless you're saying that I should've said hatch space, in which case you're wasting my time.

--

Andy

Testy, aren't we?

Guess humor is lost on you.

Let me spell it out for you.

My Legacy is a wagon. Doesn't have a trunk.

16018803471_cae95702df_c.jpgWindstorm 12-12-14 by racerx6948, on Flickr

Have a nice day.

Racer.

Hello forum,

The Levorg is on sale where I am.

I ordered mine at the end of September (Tokyo Subaru's fiscal year apparently starts in October...) and am still waiting.

Should arrive by the end of this month. In the meantime soldiering on with 08 LGT, which is no hardship.

Whats a Levorg?

From Wikipedia:

The Subaru Levorg is a mid-size car manufactured since 2014 by Fuji Heavy Industries and sold under the Subaru brand. According to Subaru, the name Levorg is a combination of three words, LEgacy, reVOlution, touRinG The Levorg shares its platform with the Impreza, and the Legacy.

Coming soon to a (Japanese) dealer near you!

Whats a Levorg?

A Levorg is what you get when pieces of 4th gen Legacy wagon DNA are inserted into the latest WRX's genome. At least in the 2.0L model.

Subaru and Japanese journalists say the Levorg was produced because 5th & 6th gen Legacys have never really caught on in Japan. Too big, and too US oriented.

Owners of the older cars have not upgraded - that's me, or have moved to other brands - me had there been no Levorg. So a gap developed in a part of the market in Japan that Subaru once bossed.

Levorg is the solution to that problem. It appears to have worked.

A Levorg is what you get when pieces of 4th gen Legacy wagon DNA are inserted into the latest WRX's genome. At least in the 2.0L model.

Subaru and Japanese journalists say the Levorg was produced because 5th & 6th gen Legacys have never really caught on in Japan. Too big, and too US oriented.

Owners of the older cars have not upgraded - that's me, or have moved to other brands - me had there been no Levorg. So a gap developed in a part of the market in Japan that Subaru once bossed.

Levorg is the solution to that problem. It appears to have worked.

They all need to figure out the same thing is happening in the US. Alot of gt and xt owners are "moving on" cause the new legacies suck. Only a rare few move to the wrx/sti.

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

Archived