LegacyGT.com

Levorg on sale soon...

boxkita

.... cause the new legacies suck. Only a rare few move to the wrx/sti.

The new Legacys don't suck, they're actually a very good car, probably the best sedan (fit/finish/equipment wise) that Subaru has made yet if you can overlook the lack of a true performance model. If they did suck they would be sitting on dealers lots, but the opposite is true, Subaru can't make them fast enough. They appeal to certain type of person, just not you.

I also would be all over the Levorg if they brought it here.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well that explains it. It's a wagon! Nobody but sad depressed angry lonely individuals buy wagons.

Hey watch it....;)

Some of us enjoy are wagons.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Well, yes. The some of us who are a)sad b)depressed c)angry d)lonely enjoy are wagons.

I may be a,b,c but most def not d - there are a lot of Levorgs out on the road here in Japan, and still many 3 and 4 gen LGT wagons. Lots of wagons generally.

Nothing beats a great wagon.

I'd just like to have a space for my dogs that isnt on leather seats. Car seats in the back prevent me from using those mats for dogs back there.

I use a doggy hammock. works great to keep the seats clean and also prevents them from falling in between the seats which is a big problem for my dog cuz she's massive

It´s on Swedish language and one (1) Swedish krona(our money) is today 8.69 USDollar, if you want to know the price..

http://www.subaru.se/modeller/levorg/

It shouldn´t be impossible to export a car to US(probably something about how much money you have to pay), we take a lot of your cars over here..

http://www.subaru.se/globalassets/models/levorg/gallery/lv_2.jpg

Has there been a poll on here on who would trade their car for a Levorg if offered? Just curious.

Forget the Levorg, what about the Crosstrek WRX that was hinted at in a Survey I got from SOA? I would drop my WRX in a heartbeat for a Crosstrek WRX, if it still had the 6MT...:wub:

2 years on, I'd say completely pointless in starting one now.

Is there interest in a lifted WRX? Haven't heard of that, so why a Crosstrek version? Curious.

The real question is "is there any interest in crosstrek with less that 150hp?... at the crank".

had there been a crosstrek with upwards of 250 hp and a 6 speed when i went to get my car it just may have come home with me. I love the crosstrek but god damn it's gutless.

Well the Crosstrek didn't come out until 2013. And you picked up a Legacy sedan when a hatch WRX was available. But yeah, the Crosstrek needs to be worked to go. I'm just confused why two people who bought sedans would take a lifted 5 door but wouldn't want a lifted sedan. Not to quibble or mean disrespect to your tastes. I'd consider a Crosstrek XT myself. A Levorg would be a dash to the dealer.

Testy, aren't we?

Guess humor is lost on you.

Let me spell it out for you.

My Legacy is a wagon. Doesn't have a trunk.

I don't think so.

Heh, if that's what you meant, it's just not that funny.

What do you call the space between your back seat and hatch, where you store your stuff? I call mine a trunk.

They all need to figure out the same thing is happening in the US. Alot of gt and xt owners are "moving on" cause the new legacies suck. Only a rare few move to the wrx/sti.

The new Legacys don't suck, they're actually a very good car, probably the best sedan (fit/finish/equipment wise) that Subaru has made yet if you can overlook the lack of a true performance model. If they did suck they would be sitting on dealers lots, but the opposite is true, Subaru can't make them fast enough. They appeal to certain type of person, just not you.

I also would be all over the Levorg if they brought it here.

I think you're both right. New legacies are nice, but they're aimed at such a different market segment that they're basically irrelevant to many here. I would certainly have had a hard time replacing my wagon since '08 (the last year a 5MT wagon was sold in Canada IIRC), and would still (and for another year or two, when it looks like I'll be able to grudgingly get a WRX or STi hatch again).

I'd be thrilled with a Levorg, it's the closest to perfect (all it needs is to be a diesel hybrid but somehow still a 6MT, is that so much to ask?) I could get at a price I liked.

Or I could wait until 2030 and import one from Sweden and get the drop on you American suckers.

Well the Crosstrek didn't come out until 2013. And you picked up a Legacy sedan when a hatch WRX was available. But yeah, the Crosstrek needs to be worked to go. I'm just confused why two people who bought sedans would take a lifted 5 door but wouldn't want a lifted sedan. Not to quibble or mean disrespect to your tastes. I'd consider a Crosstrek XT myself. A Levorg would be a dash to the dealer.

I have always loved hatches. I would have loved a 2015 WRX hatch with the 2.0DIT and 6MT, but it is not offered. Would I love a lifted WRX Sedan, yes, would I love a Crosstrek WRX, yes, but not a Crosstrek XT. I would want the wide-body, 6MT, and hood scoop from the WRX, not a plain Crosstrek with just the 2.0DIT, why not buy a Forrester XT at that point?

Doubtful a hypothetical Crosstrek with a turbo would be called a WRX Crosstrek. When the Forester XT and the WRX both had the same engine and trans spec, the Forester wasn't called a WRX Forester. And the body didn't change. Nor the suspension. I don't see Subaru offering a lifted WRX hatch ever. Crosstrek XT is about the only thing they could call it that makes any sense. I'm still not sure why people buy a Crosstrek over a Forester or an Impreza Sport in the first place. But they do. And I'm sure they'd choose a Crosstrek XT over a Forester XT for the same reasons.

I'd still rather have a proper WRX hatchback and be done with it. Since I couldn't sway SOA with all my big trash mouth might to give us the Levorg, and then Crosstrek XT idea, I'm relegated to the just wait and see what we see section of the roller rink with everybody else...

Archived