LegacyGT.com

Teh Rice thread: PNW Edition

magnusonsubie

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think his ski racks also act as wings. That thing has more wings than WingDome on a Tues. night!

Ok, that analogy mad me laugh so hard :lol::lol:.

Wings probably give him more lift than a harrier jump jet

now seriously though that is bolt on hp, correct? 5 additional hp's per wing right? :spin::spin::spin:

We seem to see a lot of rice cars around the PNW so why not post them up. I'll start with this one.

http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/05/13/4142e716bc63f0e50529dd1152f938cb.jpg

Holy shit.... friend of yours?

Thats YoshiSubie aka admin of the legacynw page. Another reason why everyone is complimenting him LOL All the ones that talk bad about it get to say bye bye to the group

I got kicked off lol

Thats YoshiSubie aka admin of the legacynw page. Another reason why everyone is complimenting him LOL All the ones that talk bad about it get to say bye bye to the group

Seriously? That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. That guy sounds like a massive crybaby.

Seriously? That's the funniest thing I've read in a while. That guy sounds like a massive crybaby.

It's funny because he takes a ton of pride in it and says he doesn't care what others think at all.

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

As a member of the FB group being discussed all of the guys i have met are pretty nice bad damn there are a few cars that are pretty bad (in my opinion. but hey, shine on you crazy diamond) im tempted to start a new group for the glorious 4th gen masterrace because there is wayyyyyyyy to much 1st and 2nd gen shit on there that i could not care less about.

I dont mind the first and second gen but the feeling of elitism some of those fools have is ridiculous I don't remember who it was but I think someone referred to the forums as a group of fourth gen circle jerkers lol

I'd like to have a first gen someday. It'll probably be my third car. It's slowly becoming a classic.

That being said, us "elitist" 4th gen owners picked our cars for very valid reasons. I don't think I need to state the reasons we have unconditional love for our cars.

I dont mind the first and second gen but the feeling of elitism some of those fools have is ridiculous I don't remember who it was but I think someone referred to the forums as a group of fourth gen circle jerkers lol

THOSE guys are circle jerkers!

Sent from my XT1028

* Build Thread * 26.53 MPG - 12 month Average *

Archived