LegacyGT.com

Need help with 05 OBXT sleeper build

225 is a good width.

Lights. The LGT lights universally suck. Look for upgrades. Especially if you do much night driving.

Undercar protection. The hard skid plate pays off, especially if you live on rough roads or potholes.

Interior - Double-Din upgrade. I never did it, as no justification. One of the few things I wish I had done. There are several threads on this.

225 is boring 245/45/18 is where it's at. This should fit with a spec.b suspension and rolling the rear fenders. Danteleon in the Outback pictures forum has them mounted up.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4398532&postcount=17

Boxkita - any personal experience with a hard skit plate? I am leaning towards primitive.

double-din - working on 3d printing a double din. I know none of the details.

http://legacygt.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5076546&postcount=334

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
225 is boring 245/45/18 is where it's at. This should fit with a spec.b suspension and rolling the rear fenders. Danteleon in the Outback pictures forum has them mounted up.

Boxkita - any personal experience with a hard skit plate? I am leaning towards primitive.

double-din - working on 3d printing a double din. I know none of the details.

245 doesn't really fit. However nice try. 225 is more than enough.

I never put one on, as it was easier to zip tie the OEM undercover back together. Sgt.Gator and others have used them with great success. The primitive one has good reviews. Check the GB forum as it may be still active. If I was going to be in situations where extreme off-roading was required, I'd add one. For area OP lives in, I'd add one for safety.

I'm running 235/40/18 tires and I really like how they preform. I want to get them on track to see where there limits are.

What tires? cause size doesn't matter if tires are crap. Michelin SuperSports/Dirrezza Z?/BFG Rival are all in the same category. Although the BFG Rival is more in the Michelin Sport Cup category. After that, you're in the 40 treadwear realm.

What tires? cause size doesn't matter if tires are crap. Michelin SuperSports/Dirrezza Z?/BFG Rival are all in the same category. Although the BFG Rival is more in the Michelin Sport Cup category. After that, you're in the 40 treadwear realm.

Goodyear eagle F1. The stock tires from my dads focus ST

2005 Vader Wagon

Material Tests on Ringland Failure Piston

I should have held off and purchased a wagon instead of the spec.B

...which will be far outside your normal cruising rpm (unless 5k is normal).

But 4k+ sounds so intoxicating with the killer b hh, and nameless catback. :wub:

245 doesn't really fit. However nice try. 225 is more than enough.

I never put one on, as it was easier to zip tie the OEM undercover back together. Sgt.Gator and others have used them with great success. The primitive one has good reviews. Check the GB forum as it may be still active. If I was going to be in situations where extreme off-roading was required, I'd add one. For area OP lives in, I'd add one for safety.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/27/57714e7fc2c95ebfccff92f357b223ea.jpg

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/27/c240d457441ac62c2da1cbd994ccf3f4.jpg

245/45/18 potenza s04 pole position

Is be interested in an undertray, but not sure how nice it'd play with the kb oil pan/hh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is a beaut!!!

I run the yokoham advAn ado3 225 40 18in summer on a xxr 18-8.5

And my stock wheels wrapped in conti extreme winter 225-40-17 for fall/winter

Love them both!

Just going off your avatar you have an LGT - the stock outback sized tire is 225/55/17. 245/45/18 has the same diameter as Outback stock.

Although, if you want to step down to LGT sized tires you can replace the ABS modules (probably more involved than just that, read Leviman's thread) to get the Speedo to read correctly.

I took the mufflers off in prep for getting nameless deletes. My gas mileage sucked because I liked the noise at 5k. KB HH are not in my future...I wish.

245? Because outback? On 17's with my current ride height the tires are even with the fender openings. In compression, I get rubbing. So 225 is my limit.

I took the mufflers off in prep for getting nameless deletes. My gas mileage sucked because I liked the noise at 5k. KB HH are not in my future...I wish.

245? Because outback? On 17's with my current ride height the tires are even with the fender openings. In compression, I get rubbing. So 225 is my limit.

Because outback. I only get rubbing a full lock such as driving in parking lots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived