LegacyGT.com

JDM Grille...

RiceKiller2.5GTL

How'd you know?? Had a '92 VX ;)

The RBS grille is good, but does have fitment issues of it's own. We compared side by side with my JDM grille - neither is 'perfect', but the RBS comes closer than the JDM one.

How'd you know?? Had a '92 VX ;)

The RBS grille is good, but does have fitment issues of it's own. We compared side by side with my JDM grille - neither is 'perfect', but the RBS comes closer than the JDM one.

LOL. I had a 92 DX and a 98 Si sedan too, back in the day. Both were fun and cheap to mod.

-axle back Fireball-type exhaust for $99.99?? OH YEAH!!!:lol:

Seriously though, we also did a comparo of the JDM grille on Nendo's car and my RBS grille at our August Van City mini meet, and the consensus amongst most was that the RBS grille was a better fit and filled up the space better on the US/CAN bumper (obviously, as RBS designed it for domestic market)

A slight gap on the bottom between the RBS grille and my bumper cap that was engineered on purpose by RBS so the grille bottom wouldn't rub off the bumper paint. The gap on my wagon is so small I don't even notice it anymore. 3 months of happiness so far with no complaints!

I understand body parts are expensive, but $500 and over for a sport grille!

I could have gotten an entire body kit (not that I would have done that) for my old car for that price.

Que? The JDM grille is three something.

My JDM grill fits perfect now :D

Just had to file the corners of it so it sits flush....The thing I like about the JDM grill is it's lip comes out further then the stocker...but still don't know if it's worth the $$. I got a silver one cheap and painted it ;)

Archived