LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest 2015 - April 25 - Who's going?

BoyceWare

TFH, fest lasts til 5, so I figure 6 up here. You and Ashley in?

Those staying with us may end up back here earlier, as will I. So we'll plan on fun photo ops around 6 and we'll eat around 7.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will be caravaning there with the rest of my RVA Subies group. Should be ~20 of us heading up from Richmond. Mostly WRX/STi's but my wagon and buddies other ABP wagon will be there along with an LGT sedan. Look for us! License plates are LAGN WGN, BOX RVA, and C WAL

Is that you Kai?

Nah, it's Paul. Kai will be there though! Most people think I'm him when they see me because I've got the ABP Wagon. :lol:

I met up with the RVA Subies in Dec. Went to dinner etc. You guys are a welcoming bunch. Ill be looking for you guys at Boxerfest. I'll be autoxing my blk lgt wagon. Stop over. Tell Kai the guy with the Volvo v70r from a few meets ago said Hi. ;).

• I Donated
Just me. She'll be in St. Louis.

JK, she canceled that trip. Her company was dragging their feet on paying, she missed the good hotel and flight rates, and she wasn't sure she could get enough time off. So I think she will be coming now.

And again, if you are local, PM me - we're hosting a BBQ around 6 after Boxerfest. I need to know your name... I don't just invite anyone here... but as long as you aren't a serial killer, you are welcome. I think we'll have someone from SUSA here. We'll see! We are about 25 miles due north of the venue.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Excellent. BYOB. Beyond that, I can't imagine what will keep well in the car all day. We'll do burgers and brats, and normal picnic stuff. Syndicate is bringing some dessert. Wait... Chips? How about that? Or something else cookout-ish that will keep! Bring friends- that's cool.

...desserts are made and the kids are asleep, it should be a fun time tomorrow. I'm leaving the Legacy at home though, between the stroller and the parts I'm grabbing it's a job for the Tribeca. I suspect our Tribeca will be the only one out there :lol:

Archived