LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest 2015 - April 25 - Who's going?

BoyceWare

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone going from philly/de area? It would be sweet to hit the highway with a pack of subbies specially LGT's

There's a group heading out of Lancaster, but that's probably not worth it for you. There's got to be a philly group, no?

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

There is a philly group but I haven't seen anyone post on that yet, where are YALL getting on 95 at?

We'll be heading the other direction; down 83. I'm York so it only makes sense to go that route.

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

I'll be there (with my fat pig of a car) - with a group from PA that is staying at our place. I'll host a cookout afterward if anyone wants to swing by - we're just east of Olney. PM me for details.

• I Donated
I'll be there (with my fat pig of a car) - with a group from PA that is staying at our place. I'll host a cookout afterward if anyone wants to swing by - we're just east of Olney. PM me for details.

Even if I don't go to Boxerfest, I'm up for the cookout. :D

You interested in meeting up to cruise down/caravan? I'm also in Philly (Roxborough)

We're down in MD, just 25 miles from the event. The group staying with us is coming down Friday night and then we'll head in first thing Saturday morning. Sorry my post was confusing!

TFH - you are more than welcome to join us!!

Just saw this thread. Seems like itll be a nice turnout of lgt's. Im heading down Friday morning and making a weekend of it with the family. Well be staying in Baltimore and driving down saturday morning.

Wasnt there last year. So everyones car is on display and only the people that pay for the "show" ticket will be entered into the "show"?

I will be caravaning there with the rest of my RVA Subies group. Should be ~20 of us heading up from Richmond. Mostly WRX/STi's but my wagon and buddies other ABP wagon will be there along with an LGT sedan. Look for us! License plates are LAGN WGN, BOX RVA, and C WAL

• I Donated
So everyones car is on display and only the people that pay for the "show" ticket will be entered into the "show"?

The "show" area is in the middle with all the booths. If you're not in the show, your car isn't "on display" unless you count being parked 50 rows back in a parking lot as "on display."

The "show" area is in the middle with all the booths. If you're not in the show, your car isn't "on display" unless you count being parked 50 rows back in a parking lot as "on display."

Last year I walked around the parking lot and saw some nice cars out there as well considering there really were only about 20 cars in the "show." The show will probably be bigger this year since last year was the first year.

The bbq sounds great after event, if I can't make the event o would like to hit up the bbq

Archived