LegacyGT.com

Cali insurance

jj808

Anyone wanna reccomend an insurance company for California for me? I tried AIG and Geico and both want over $1200/6 months. That is recockulous! My Hawaii insurance is much less than that. I tried to get AIG but something was wrong w/ their computers and they wouldnt be able to help me for another 16hrs. I thought about State Farm but the website was not too helpful since i dont have a mailing address for Cali yet. Just a zip code of the base ill be on.

Im 30 and the only thing i have on my record is a motorcycle wreak fm a yr ago. Some lady in an SUV hit me and put me in a wall. Def not my fault but i think insurance companies dont care about fault or not...

I have a Mercury Ins. agent and he told me that he can not beat Wawanesa. I'm paying $2,400 a year with full coverage, 100K/300K, $300 ded. My cars '05 BMW 525, '05 Acura TL, '05 Subaru Legacy GT, '02 Tahoe. AAA quote me $1,600 per car :mad:. I'm 40 with good record.

Anyone wanna reccomend an insurance company for California for me? I tried AIG and Geico and both want over $1200/6 months. That is recockulous! My Hawaii insurance is much less than that. I tried to get AIG but something was wrong w/ their computers and they wouldnt be able to help me for another 16hrs. I thought about State Farm but the website was not too helpful since i dont have a mailing address for Cali yet. Just a zip code of the base ill be on.

Base huh? if your military go with USAA I have it and i pay $67 a month. only military can sign up and its mad cheap

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

jj808 - go with USAA if you can. Check out your eligibility at USAA.com. Could save you a bundle.

Or give me a call and I'll give you the number for my SF agent. I have been with SF since 1979 and rates, with multiple cars (lol) are good, even with two female drivers (just as expensive as male drives in Cali)

SBT

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

dude, try checking out http://www.oneshopinsurance.com they'll find you an affordable known insurance company that will best fit your insurance need. hope this helps!

from a claims standpoint, run from Progressive and Nationwide.

I would check AAA, 21st Century, St.Farm, and/or Esurance being in Cali....

of course, the best of the best is USAA, but you have to be eligible as mentioned earlier...

with USAA, I pay ~$1300/yr for full coverage with max rental for both my 05 LGT and my 02 WRX combined in Texas....that's with a $500 coll deductible and a $100 comprehensive deductible and fairly high coverage limits...

good luck on the search

If you can read this, you're following too close.

Click Me

Archived