LegacyGT.com

IAG 2005-2009 Subaru Legacy Floor Mat Bracket Group Buy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for posting this. On nasioc all the time and been to iag at least twice recently and was still not aware of this. Put my name in the group buy!

If you have not done so yet.

Please use the following instructions to place your group buy order:

-Email sales@iagperformance.com or send PM on NASIOC with the following information:

-Full Name (First, Last)

-Physical Address

-Email Address

-Phone Number

-Method of Payment preferred (if Paypal, please provide Paypal address for us to send a payment request prior to ship out)

I joined the list. My clip actually isn't broken after 10 years of my LGT being on this earth, but I figure it'll happen eventually.

Yeah mine is still in one piece only because the car has been off the road since 2010 or so. I got one for insurance since stuff tends to break for no damn reason on this car.

Update for non Nasioc users: They are currently at 70 users just need 5 more users for Tier 5 pricing.

Even better!

Shit that's a long time. How come it's off the road?

Long story short, engine went and getting it back on the road wasn't of financial importance as getting a DD for day to day and long distance turnpike runs.

Long story short, engine went and getting it back on the road wasn't of financial importance as getting a DD for day to day and long distance turnpike runs.

That's rough man. I've been without my LGT for a week now and I'm jonesing for it. Today I went to the shop it's at to get some stuff out of the trunk that I didn't really need. I just wanted to see my baby :lol:

Archived