LegacyGT.com

iON Performance Springs Group Buy #3

Mr. T

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Update - For everyone involved. PLEASE Email us the info as requested. Without contact phone #'s, shipping addresses etc we cannot ship the springs out when they're ready to go.

Just sent email...and the check...

Goin' to Carolina in my mind...and in my car on the 16th!

Any updated list- who paid dep.?, who didn't send req. information about model ,transmision, user name, real name, e-mail address with contact phone #, shipping address, type of prefered payment method etc..... -U know like in GB#2, right?:)

Have been trying to decide what to do with the Legacy GT for suspension. Was thinking about the Tein Flex but this sounds great. Is there still time to get in on the group buy I have a 2005 GT manual. Thanks

PM Mr.T or PM Jack at iON Performance.

Update - We will be extending the GB till Oct 14th, 2005 to at least get everyone's deposit in. There will be only a maximum of 40 spots as we've only allocated materials to make a run of 60 sets. We've already allocated 20 sets to our dealers in Europe. This will be the last production run of the year and also the last GB of the year. The next production for our LGT springs will not be until April or May of '06. So for those who want to get them, we suggest getting in on the GB now; otherwise the batch of springs next year won't be shipping out until June or July.

Update - The following is a list of participates whom have sent in their deposits. Please check to make sure the information we have is correct about your chassis & tranny type.

We currently have a total of 20 participants: 18 confirmed participants, 2 pending (awaiting deposits)

Participants:

(LGT 5MT Sedan):

Mr. T

WalkerLGT

pedzola

rony

j0ebert

Dudemius

blacky

NewScooby

Henkle

dbolen

iceman

(LGT 5EAT Sedan):

SVXWRX

(LGT 5MT Wagon):

Sivs

Shaggin' Wagon

dashwort77

Karamba

hallfleming

Claw

joeb-z

(LGT 5EAT Wagon):

Mudfoot

Sivs - We're still missing your contact phone #

Pending participants (subject to deposit arriving):

Claw

iceman

Update - We will be extending the GB till Oct 14th, 2005 to at least get everyone's deposit in. There will be only a maximum of 40 spots as we've only allocated materials to make a run of 60 sets. We've already allocated 20 sets to our dealers in Europe. This will be the last production run of the year and also the last GB of the year. The next production for our LGT springs will not be until April or May of '06. So for those who want to get them, we suggest getting in on the GB now; otherwise the batch of springs next year won't be shipping out until June or July.

To all, sorry about the delay in responding to your requests. I have been traveling for my job and due to "technical difficulties" was unable to get on the internet for the past 3 days.

As you are aware, the GB is still going. Given the fact that this was going to be the last production run and the last GB until next year it made sense to extend it out to the last possible moment iON could WITHOUT affecting the mid-November shipping window.

So for those of you who procrastinated, here's your second chance. For those who did sign up, paid your deposit and got your info in by the original deadline, I have arranged with iON for you to receive a small token for your timely commitments; You will get an official iON decal included at no extra charge!

I'll be updating the list this weekend and if you have PM'd me, I'll be responding to those also this weekend (if not sooner). If you want in, send me and iON a PM and then get your deposit and info in ASAP.

Let's beat GB #2! Mr. T :cool:

I'm in with deposit and info sent for a LGT 5MT Wagon set. That should make 20 confirmed.

Update - The following is a list of participates whom have sent in their deposits. Please check to make sure the information we have is correct about your chassis & tranny type.

We currently have a total of 19 participants: 17 confirmed participants, 2 pending (awaiting deposits)

Participants:

(LGT 5MT Sedan):

Mr. T

WalkerLGT

pedzola

rony

j0ebert

Dudemius

blacky

NewScooby

Henkle

dbolen

iceman

(LGT 5EAT Sedan):

SVXWRX

(LGT 5MT Wagon):

Sivs

Shaggin' Wagon

dashwort77

Karamba

hallfleming

Claw

(LGT 5EAT Wagon):

Mudfoot

Sivs - We're still missing your contact phone #

Pending participants (subject to deposit arriving):

Claw

iceman

Updated - List above is updated.

We currently have a total of 20 participants: 18 confirmed participants, 2 pending (awaiting deposits)

This will be the last chance to get these this year through a GB. The next scheduled production run and delivery will not be until June/July '06.

So this would make a great early X-mas gift to yourselves :D

I will make a decision this weekend. Sounds great but no one that i have talked to on the Se area on NASIOC has heard of ION, and their website leaves a lot to be desired, cant bring up anything on the offerings for subarus. Have you guys seen the springs and are they that good? I am looking for something good for autocrossing that still gives a ride that my wife wont complain about:) Thanks

Archived