LegacyGT.com

iON Performance Springs Group Buy #3

Mr. T

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought I sensed the presence of another Stage 2 in the area.....:D

Sometime we'll have to have a Northern North Central get together for the Minnesota and Wisconsin folks. Maybe at the Dells or in Madison. Glad you got in on the Group Buy. :dm:

Sent my deposit, and plan on sending the rest in a few days - shipping, once there is a final price on shipping.

Great. Will update the list. You know the rest of the money isn't due until they ship. Just need your info and deposit at this point. Of course if you want to pay in full early, I'm sure iON would appreciate it :)

Hi there,

I'm from Singapore Lagacy Club and I'm driving a Lagacy BL5 5MT.

very interested in the spring.

Thinking of joining the GB but the shipment to Singapore will definately cost a bomb.

I'm coming to New York from 12th Oct till 16th Oct.

Is is possible to get a set first?

If poosible, we can meet up too.

Hi there,

I'm from Singapore Lagacy Club and I'm driving a Lagacy BL5 5MT.

very interested in the spring.

Thinking of joining the GB but the shipment to Singapore will definately cost a bomb.

I'm coming to New York from 12th Oct till 16th Oct.

Is is possible to get a set first?

If poosible, we can meet up too.

um, your best bet is to PM Jack at iON performance. Go to the memebers page and select iON performance. I doubt you could "meet" them in New York...the springs are out of Calgary, Canada.

um' date=' your best bet is to PM Jack at iON performance. Go to the memebers page and select iON performance. I doubt you could "meet" them in New York...the springs are out of Calgary, Canada.[/quote']

Thanks for the assist! :D

Just thought I'd remind you guys that Jack sends out the springs in the order in which FULL payment is recieved, per his comments in the last GB. So, yes your deposit will get you your springs, but even if someone gets in the GB after you, but pays in full before you, they will get their springs first. This was not clear to me in the last GB until Jack cleared it up, so a little incentive not to wait until the last minute to send full payment, eh?

Just thought I'd remind you guys that Jack sends out the springs in the order in which FULL payment is recieved, per his comments in the last GB. So, yes your deposit will get you your springs, but even if someone gets in the GB after you, but pays in full before you, they will get their springs first. This was not clear to me in the last GB until Jack cleared it up, so a little incentive not to wait until the last minute to send full payment, eh?

Ahh thanks for the info! Good to know. Keep that in mind everybody! :D

huh... so... when are we supposed to pay the rest? If I pay right now and everyone else waits til november then I will get my springs first? Don't the springs all get manufactured at the same time?

o___0

Yes, they are all made at the same time, but they are shipped out in order of full payment.

Hi,

OK - I'm in.

2005 GT Sedan 5MT

Steve

Great! Welcome to the Group Buy AND the Forum :D

Don't forget to send your info and deposit into iON. See the post on page 8 for what is needed and where to send it.

Mr. T:cool:

Info and Deposit sent?

Yes 1. Mr. T Sedan/5MT

Yes 2. sivs Wagon/5MT

Yes 3. Mudfoot Wagon/Auto

Yes (I) 4. Blacky Sedan/5MT

Yes 5. Karamba Wagon/5MT

Yes 6. Dashwort77 Wagon/5MT

Yes 7. JOebert Sedan/5MT

??? 8. Shaggin-Wagon Wagon/5MT

Yes 9. Walker LGT Sedan/5MT

Yes 10. RONY LGT Sedan/5MT

Yes 11. Pedzola LGT Sedan/5MT

Yes 12. Dudemius LGT Sedan/5MT

See Post #70 for details on the Group Buy

See Post #72 for info on what is required and when!

Let me know when you send your info and deposit so I can update our list!

Thanks guys,

Mr. T :cool:

Archived