LegacyGT.com

Official Ice Silver Metallic Thread (2015+)

CT2015Legacy

• 3 weeks later...
Got tints added a few weeks ago! 35% all around with the factory tints making it 25%, just a shade (pun intended) above the legal limit here in Washington of 24% :cool:

Looks good. Where did you end up getting it done?

Looks good. Where did you end up getting it done?

Thanks! One of my friends told me about Jay's Tint Shop of Kirkland so I called them for a quote and he was able to get me a real good deal :) I did shop around at a few shops - including Accutint of Bellevue - and ended up going with Jay's.

Finally got around to getting a good pic... was a nice day and took advantage of getting a car wash on my lunch break!

http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h174/firemn1692/20150806_123354_zps7dgpweic.jpg

Edited by 1692

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Quick question--

I had an 2009 Legacy in the Quartz silver metallic, does the ISM look similar to that shade in person? (long shot that someone has had both shades, but I figured this might be my best bet)

Thanks

And awesome looking cars

How did that ride go?

Went great man! Took her up again yesterday and she actually had a chance to get into some snow action...I was amazed at how easy it was to maneuver the car in the snow...she went with ease (unlike my Corolla) and I was in and out of the snow in a jiffy... handles very well...the tires do make an interesting noise when turning in the snow but that's expected...when she starts driving though it's beautiful and never had any issues...easy to go in reverse and forward :) looking forward to taking her up when it's coming down hard to see how it all works out... basically when weather says "traction tires required or chains required on all vehicles except all wheel drive" haven't had the chance to go in that condition yet but will soon I am guessing.

• 2 weeks later...