LegacyGT.com

DON't BUY GAS ON SEPT. 10th

G.T.Subie

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the Prince of Nigeria is cutting me in on a sweet deal - i'll post details after it goes down.

Bill Gates is also giving me a dollar for every e-mail i forward.

its almost too easy to make mad money just from teh internets. :lol:

They need a Do Not Buy Gas week.

Yeah, wtf is one day going to do - nothing. A full week might do something. Although, at the end of the week, there'll be a gouge in price when they see everyone filling up at the same time.

Did anyone see the greedy shitbag they had on O'Riley lastnight talking about how great it was that the oil companies made a record breaking $33 billion dollar quarterly profit? O'Riley looked so disguested at him that he cut his off and didn't let him finish. The guy sounded like an excited school kid talking about a new video game or music video. He was like "The people have to understand that this is business and we're trying to make a profit.... This is a good thing.... I don't understand why people are so upset over this.." I can only hope that guy gets a serious bout of cancer.

Guest *Jedimaster*
How gay- we'll all need the gas sooner or later-if you don't buy it on Saturday and need to go out on Sunday but have no gas, you'll buy it then anyway. Maybe a one week thing would get a bit of attention as someone mentioned, but too many people commute to make that a reality.

• 2 years later...

dammit!

looking back, i think i forgot and fvcked the whole thing up, now it's 3 years later & i have enabled big oil to make record profits! wtf have i done ... i'm gonna go jump the shark!

bye cruel world...

SATURDAY september 10th is National DON'T buy gas day. As dumb as it sounds if enough people do it it just might do something.:rolleyes:

That sounds really dumbb.

What is I run out of gas on that day. How would I get to my work then?

Archived