LegacyGT.com

Greddy EVO2 exhaust sound clip

BOXRPWR

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On the highway does the sound become numb? Does it drone? Can you hear the exhaust on the highway...maybe my first question?

Kelly

You can surely hear it inside the car at highway speeds. I don't know if I'd say it "drones on." The pitch is not annoying, at least not for me. Sound is so subjective and personal though, its really hard to tell how it might sound to somebody else.

link did not work for me....anyone else? got an error about checking the path.

just tried it from the office....and it worked. I set this up at home so my computer did not have the "cookie". It worked the way it should for somebody else viewing it.

It is just over 6MB file size. You really need a high-speed Internet connection.

just tried it from the office....and it worked. I set this up at home so my computer did not have the "cookie". It worked the way it should for somebody else viewing it.

It is just over 6MB file size. You really need a high-speed Internet connection.

Still didn't work....errr. I'm at work on a T1 or T3 line. Must be a Mac thing. :mad:

I think that I know why it won't work on a Mac (Fuc$*#@ Bill Gates). My new PC runs some kind of Microsoft "super software" that runs all image, video, sound clips. And it formats some files uniquely to work only with this software.

I recall last night that the video (audio) clip file was an mpeg4 file on the SD disk. However, when it was read & copied to my PC hard drive, it was saved as a ".asf" or some such format. I had to try 3 different free video host sites before I found one that accepted this file format. I think it is limited to PC's running modern Windows operating system. Goddamn Gates!

I think that I know why it won't work on a Mac (Fuc$*#@ Bill Gates). My new PC runs some kind of Microsoft "super software" that runs all image, video, sound clips. And it formats some files uniquely to work only with this software.

I recall last night that the video (audio) clip file was an mpeg4 file on the SD disk. However, when it was read & copied to my PC hard drive, it was saved as a ".asf" or some such format. I had to try 3 different free video host sites before I found one that accepted this file format. I think it is limited to PC's running modern Windows operating system. Goddamn Gates!

poop :(

goddamm bill gates i spend 3K on a mac a year a go and it was the best money i ever invested....the video does not work on my Mac either!!! Can you send me the file in my e-mail or convert it somehow?? i am thinking about purchasing the GREDDY within the next week so i would really love to hear it. also, is this louder than the Perrin?? ( i hope so) thanks.

sorry mac guys....I'm just not that computer savvy. The file format saved on my PC is .ASF. Even if I e-mailed it, I don't know what you'd do with it.

Just find a friend or neighbor with a PC/Internet and show them this board!

Archived