• Created
  • Last Reply
According to GFB, the Legacy GT Hybrid BOV (Part #1015) only comes in black\

Give Rallitek a call to order (503) 546-9209

http://www.globalperformanceparts.com/images/1015.jpg

Marc

RalliTEK Subaru Performance Inc.

Internet Sales/I.T. Services Manager

i didnt see it on the website, so i ordered one from subaruparts instead. thanks forthe heads up for others viewiing this post

I was wondering how easy it is to set from 50/50 to 100 recirc? Can anyone tell me what you have to do in order to do that?

Simple to do. Just unscrew the trumpet (seen on the right below) from the BOV and replace it with the supplied plug.

http://www.renickmotorsports.com/oscommerce/catalog/images/1015-2.jpg

I was wondering how easy it is to set from 50/50 to 100 recirc? Can anyone tell me what you have to do in order to do that?

like TRS described above - it's a very straight forward 5 minute swap. Just unscrew the trumpet, and scew in the plug in its place.

Nice...thats easy....I think imma order mine soon.....It comes from factory 50/50 right? I dont think i would ever want it to 100% atmosphere. Just curious if you guys know how to switch it to all atmosphere too?

Nice...thats easy....I think imma order mine soon.....It comes from factory 50/50 right? I dont think i would ever want it to 100% atmosphere. Just curious if you guys know how to switch it to all atmosphere too?
There's another plug to block off the recirc hose (seen on left in above picture).

That's what you get for having that avatar!!!! :lol:

<-- Proud H-D owner :icon_cool:icon_mrgr

you know you like the idea. its to bad its not me...or at least not until i find the local h-d dealer and take the ninja up there for a photoshoot:icon_mrgr

• 5 months later...

...you want sound?

If you have taken out the intake silencer...Yes you will hear a vague sound coming from the BOV...if you have a K&N or Blitz drop-in filter- you will hear it some more...if you have a K&N- you will hear the suction of the intake and the BOV the loudest...AEM intake wil be the quietest since it's deep down inside the fender. This is all with 100% recirculating!!!

CRAZY KEN

• 1 month later...

Archived