**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If i ever repaint my car or wrap it I think I will go this route... http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/19/adce145e75d5b6cd23d20eb17c49e24e.jpg

Looks great, but I'd loose the chrome ;) there is actually one if the limited edition orange WRXs where I live, haven't met her yet but I always see the car around. It's so hard to miss

Only 14 months from getting my learners licence! The question is, what's the differences between the older models (eg. 2004) from the later models (eg. 2007) for the Leggy GT? All I know is that the later models have steering wheel controls... Maybe a 2009 (5th gen) GT if they're around or less than 15k?

Only 14 months from getting my learners licence! The question is, what's the differences between the older models (eg. 2004) from the later models (eg. 2007) for the Leggy GT? All I know is that the later models have steering wheel controls... Maybe a 2009 (5th gen) GT if they're around or less than 15k?

The difference is the 5th gen GT's are impossible to find. but we also have a different turbo location that allows us to tune more power in right off the bat with no performance mods.

not such a random thought but I'm driving around a 6th gen leggy while my car is at subaru for more warranty crap, and i feel like it corners SO MUCH flatter than my 5th gen. anybody have experience in both cars and can confirm this? or anybody know why this could be? i pushed it around an ramp from one highway to another at 50-70 yesterday and it just felt so good.

From 2013 on, all Leggys have a 26mm front sway bay. You have a 23mm noodle. Plus, its likely they have a slightly higher spring rate as well.

YEP!!! That's definitely what I'm feeling. is the rear sway the same as ours?

the back of the car felt more similar to mine while the front wheels just felt so planted

Well Obama is at Boise State giving a speavh right now. Probably 800+ cops downtown and almost every intersection. 3 sets of F14s circling the treasure valley and numerous blackhawks above the capitol building and Boise bball areana where it's taking place. Wild stuff...I'm not even going close to downtown right now.

A 5th gen GT is hard to find, but well worth the search in my opinion. I wouldn't give mine up for the world, AND the world does kind of suck from time to time

or

A 5th gen GT is hard to find, but well worth the search in my opinion. I would give mine up for the world, BUT the world does kind of suck from time to time

ftfy...because I couldn't quite figure out what you were getting at....

Basically what your trying to say is that the GT has no suck in it, whereas the World does...at least from time to time. Right?

Well Obama is at Boise State giving a speavh right now. Probably 800+ cops downtown and almost every intersection. 3 sets of F14s circling the treasure valley and numerous blackhawks above the capitol building and Boise bball areana where it's taking place. Wild stuff...I'm not even going close to downtown right now.

And every one of them trigger-happy.

453747.png