**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A few years ago we were in an office building next block over and it had mirrored windows all the way down to ground level, and I had an office with a window. The toms used to go nuts on the window right outside my office. It was really fun to watch from the other side of the glass. Every day when this one guy would show up to work with his lunch in a plastic grocery bag, the toms would literally attack him, presumably because of the bag. Can't tell you how many times that guy kicked them to get them to back off. They also chase motorcycles. They will run right out into the 6 lane road just to face off with a motorcycle waiting for the light. And I have also seen the damned turkeys sprint 200 yards across said road to chase a Harley. Hilarious!!! Edited by GTEASER

One of the few times I've seen a turkey during the daytime (not in a cage or in plastic wrap) was here (google maps), trying it's darndest to stay in flight while crossing the road. I was really pulling for it to make it, too, because I was heading that way at almost exactly the speed limit(ish). Luckily, it made it.

I've never had much trouble with black flies, but the mosquitoes... There have been times where I thought I was going to get picked up and carried off.

Spent 7 summers working here. There's a good reason I was ok with moving up here for work.

A few years ago we were in an office building next block over and it had mirrored windows all the way down to ground level, and I had an office with a window. The toms used to go nuts on the window right outside my office. It was really fun to watch from the other side of the glass. Every day when this one guy would show up to work with his lunch in a plastic grocery bag, the toms would literally attack him, presumably because of the bag. Can't tell you how many times that guy kicked them to get them to back off. They also chase motorcycles. They will run right out into the 6 lane road just to face off with a motorcycle waiting for the light. And I have also seen the damned turkeys sprint 200 yards across said road to chase a Harley. Hilarious!!!

They see anything with the color red as a challenger and attack.

453747.png

Someone had posted for their 2010+ Legacy, I think it was one of the 3.6 guys, that bought a blue cone filter for their car. Does anyone remember who it was or remember the post? My dad bought a K&N intake for his GMC and I want to get rid of the K&N oiled filter since the GMC's also have a MAF

Time of the year it's all suppose to mean the most. Can't imagine someone with a family already and then to go through a divorce.

Lesson learned. Can't make somebody love you, and as soon you have to proove your worth to someone you need to walk away.

Looks like for 2015 I'll ask my sister to buy me a match.com subscription for my bday next week. ROFL.

sorry I mask my feelings with sarcasm.

sorry I mask my feelings with sarcasm.

Same here, almost to a fault. Real crappy time of year for that to happen, hang in there.

Match.com works bud. How I met my wife.....not to say she's not a little crazy...but a great way to weed out the waaaayy crazy. Lol!

Crazy, you say? Video (which is probably older than the internet itself, sorry) relevant:

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=hKWmFWRVLlU]Hot Crazy Matrix - A Man's Guide to Women - YouTube[/ame]