LegacyGT.com

**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

The 2002 extended cab 2500 dodge cummins we had with all terrain tires could pull like crazy with a 5thw5th wheel trailer behind. We'd put in 4low and just let it crawl through the trails while spotting locations for hunting. Walked over small logs and boulders like nothing was even there. So much torque in that thing. I recrecall hitting a 8-10ft snow pile in a parking lot and it blowed through it easy.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

http://i991.photobucket.com/albums/af38/stu-nami/Mobile%20Uploads/download_20141209_141214_zpsbjcixrpl.jpeg

first 2015 f150 in idaho. Sooo sexy pics dont justify how gorgeous it is. Middlefinger to chevy and their lego looking pos, sorry guys

The 3rd Gen 24V Common Rail 5.9L CTD in the 03+ Dodge's is a torque monster. The 4th Gen 6.7L, even more so.

Toy Trucks...

453747.png

Well yeah...especially compared to one of these :)

http://www.volvotrucks.com/SiteCollectionImages/VTNA_Tree/ILF/Products/VN%20Series/VNL_Referesh/VNLFamilyShot_Hero.jpg

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

OMFG!!! Californian's never cease to amaze me for their penchant for pussification and ridiculous over-reactions. Today the San Francisco Unified School District cancelled all K-12 classes tomorrow and will close all schools.....for a wind and rain storm. :lol:

It's not a monsoon or hurricane folks...its a regular winter storm sans snow and ice.

OMFG!!! Californian's never cease to amaze me for their penchant for pussification and ridiculous over-reactions. Today the San Francisco Unified School District cancelled all K-12 classes tomorrow and will close all schools.....for a wind and rain storm. :lol:

It's not a monsoon or hurricane folks...its a regular winter storm sans snow and ice.

C'mon...San Francisco.

I'm sure Oakland and East Palo Alto will make it a hawaiian shirt day

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

It's supposed to have hurricane force winds. Ounce of prevention and all that.

Around here they measure the "winds" by the wind speed at the top of 3,000 foot mountain peaks. If it's 100mph (hurricane force) up there, then that means that down at population levels it's less than 50 mph. Read: aforementioned over-reaction.

I know I am taking my kid to daycare in Sunnyvale

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

It's supposed to have hurricane force winds. Ounce of prevention and all that.

Operative word used by radicals attempting to incite panic amonst the population. Haven't seen anything more than a few wimpy "gusts" yet. :cool: There is some minor flooding, but it's not something we haven't seen here before on many occasions.

Apparently idaho is still in the top5 states for most expensive pricing.

Side note...wyoming is the only state that all public schools don't have to pay for fuel. Due to the abundance of oil it's all paid for by the state.

How about a double shiva bowl for this guy this year!!!!

Guess which team names are mine...

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/16/3386c2bc645976b10e2c1d9d6e8d69db.jpghttp://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/16/11304795c68eb1329f2b46b58761ae83.jpg