LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest

thefultonhow

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, no offense but NoVA cluster effers have no idea what they are talking about. there is one stop light between in and out of tanger and 495. lol. its always funny to watch people who have never been some where talk about that place. hahaha

lol, no offense but NoVA cluster effers have no idea what they are talking about. there is one stop light between in and out of tanger and 495. lol. its always funny to watch people who have never been some where talk about that place. hahaha

Yeah i just saw that online like wtf. I just want to get there at premium time. Lol

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

• Moderators

Ummm...that's exactly my point. You're going to try and smash a caravan through one stoplight--it's not going to work.

Best of luck ;)

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

pfft, obviously the suby crowd dont roll like most motorcycle folks. first man in stops in the intersection and then we run it. hell it is pg county, come on people live like the locals do!!! lol. and the only reason we have to deal with a light at all is because people cant park their cars in a dirt lot, boohoo. hahaha.

what a mess.

• I Donated
pfft, obviously the suby crowd dont roll like most motorcycle folks. first man in stops in the intersection and then we run it. hell it is pg county, come on people live like the locals do!!! lol.

Better hope there are no cops around...

so far as ive got its a solid 20, pg and mogo counties said they will be bringing theirs in but not sure how many they are. theres also some nova folks that im not sure about yet and not to mention if the springfield nova facebook cats stop in and keep a solid group or whatever. so seems like there might be a good bit of cars.

so far as ive got its a solid 20, pg and mogo counties said they will be bringing theirs in but not sure how many they are. theres also some nova folks that im not sure about yet and not to mention if the springfield nova facebook cats stop in and keep a solid group or whatever. so seems like there might be a good bit of cars.

OK. Can you remind the meeting time, exact location like lon/lat (new here you know :redface:), and how long we may stay there?

thanks.

meeting lcation:

tanger outlets just up the hill from national harbor

6800 Oxon Hill Rd, Oxon Hill, MD 20745

the arrival time to the harbor meet:

arrive with your respective groups between 8-9am

departure time from the harbor: 9am

Anyone want to buy my BT Aero CF rear trunk lip? I can bring it to the meet. It's the Sti style one. I really like it but I don't want to drill into my trunk. It has a brake light. Has 4 screws. It's a

Rare piece and discontinued. $180 cash

If not, I might dremmel off the threads and double side tape it on one day. I just didn't want to chop off the nice screws if I found someone who would appreciate the screw threads

See everyone tomorrow!

Hope my car isn't covered in pollen when I wake up in the morning

Archived