LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest

thefultonhow

• Moderators
Hoping to get my downpipe soon so I can do auto cross

Why not run stock?

Honestly, I think I'm going to have trouble due to my car being modified. I'd have a better chance of learning more with a slower car (not that mine is that quick, honestly).

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

I'm not worried :) I've never modded my car to compete, I'm just going out to have fun. I wasn't going to do it because my car isn't "finished" but honestly, I don't get to drive my car at 10/10ths ummm...ever...and this is my chance. Really look forward to it :)

Although last time I "raced" a car on a track was back in 2001 I think, and it was a mazda 3 :lol: (was a hatch tho! ;))

Why not run stock?

Honestly, I think I'm going to have trouble due to my car being modified. I'd have a better chance of learning more with a slower car (not that mine is that quick, honestly).

Thanks barman I might just do that then.

Mastering the clutch is the least of your issues in autocross.

i just bought my ticket today. do you want to meet up then head down? i'll be doing the autox

just pm me, and we can work it out until then. i hate rolling down solo

• Moderators
i just bought my ticket today. do you want to meet up then head down? i'll be doing the autox

just pm me, and we can work it out until then. i hate rolling down solo

scratch that. i don't have a legacy anymore. hopefully i can acquire another subaru by then

i have a 20g and injectors now for sale if anyone is interested.

You went from registering to do autocross to not owning a subaru in 3 hours? :lol:

I'll give you tree-fitty for the turbo and injectors. I eagerly await your acceptance of this substantial offer.

lol i can seriously let them both go for $650. that's what i got them for, and i never went through with gathering the extra parts, so they're still in the boxes. it's a good thing because the car is totaled as of 11:30pm

Ouch! Hope you're ok. What happened? What's next?

yeah, i'm somehow safe. not even a bruise.

thanks.

the car ended it's night floating over a ditch and propped on a tree, but i'll skip the details. just deer.

whatever i get back or owe, i might just go for the new wrx. i really want something new so i don't have to keep replacing worn-out parts.

wow!!!! glad to hear your ok. that sounds not awesome at all, future reference just hit the deer. if you dont, the accident and corresponding damage is your fault. hit that sucker and make sure that there is blood and hair on the vehicle. lol. i know from being on both sides of that situation.

• 2 weeks later...
bonbon and mostorr you guys still coming out to the harbor preshow?

anybody else going to try for the caravan? or make it to the show?

Can you remind me all the details again about the preshow? been busy trying to find a place to live right now :redface:. Still wants to come to boxerfest though.

• Moderators
i know there is a large group of people meeting at national harbor. but the time is unsure since there is 2 admission times. early admission at 9am or standard admission at 10.

Or autocross admission when the sun comes up :lol::spin:

Archived