LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest

thefultonhow

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where you at bonbon? im close to the show as well. you should def go so bmb, you and i can rep the obxt's at the show. HAHAHa, cant be too many more than that going to be there.

Currently in Fort wasshington. So not that far. Yeah I wonder how many obxts will be there actually.. Wife said yes btw :).

awesome, yeh the somd folks will be meeting up at the gas station just north of 228 on 210 around 815 then heading to the harbor to meet up with all the va folks and then rolling huge crew from there to the show. so far somd is like 6 cars and then another 15 or so from va.

hahahaha, you dont pass it if you go the other way around the beltway. lol.

rolling shots, rolling vids, tons of subies in one big chunk running the streets everywhere!!! sick. we will own the beltway at least for a few miles.

one of us, one of us, one of us..... lol. more the merrier man, we are getting the info together on exact parking situation for the large number of vehicles and possible photo locations for those that want to and a gang of gopro, and other video source footage will hopefully get compiled and edited into something decent for youtube and the event coordinators.

right on monstorr. we will see you there.

so far it looks like the list of folks from here to join the caravan is

jeffy2.5xt

xt2005bonbon

monstorr

anybody else set to roll? BMB you going early for the autox?

so far just from nasioc there are 8 including myself from SoMD and i think 15ish from NoVA. still not sure about the facebook add ons and other forums members as well. looking like we are getting close to 30 verified. should make for an interesting trip.

also the parking for the caravan is moving up the hill from the harbor to the new outlets they built. still very easy to get in and out, just allows more room for parking all the cars together without being in a dirt lot, or split everybody up and pay for parking in the harbor. suggestions are being made on decent looking spots to go take some photos on small scale at the harbor if you wanted to do so.

Archived