LegacyGT.com

Boxerfest

thefultonhow

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeh i know about the harbor meet/cruise im one of the people spearheading that ordeal, that is why i was asking to try and help get final details together.

the almost final is..........

we bumped up the depart time from tanger outlets at the harbor to leave for boxerfest at 9am. hopefully the premium folks dont get too upset about getting to the show at 915 but we do want to include the non premiums in the fun and dont want to force them to sit for an hour just to roll with us, so happy medium it is.

and yes i am a premium ticket holder basically for the t-shirt. lol

Just bought my premium ticket :). I bought another one (advanced ticket) for my wife but it looks like one ticket is OK for multiple people. Dang it!

Quote: "Be sure to print your ticket as we cannot scan mobile phones! Also, if your ticket is for multiple people PLEASE arrive together!"

I'll try to exchange her ticket with a tshirt. Hopefully, they'll let us do that.

• I Donated
What! didnt notice that the tickets were for multiple people. i ended up getting her a tshirt deal.

Anybody wanna buy my ladies large premium ticket? lol

Tickets are non-transferable. Call/email and ask if you can get a refund.

It doesn't look like any of the tickets are good for multiple people. For Wicked Big Meet there is a couples ticket... Or used to be at least... From what I got from them if you "give" your ticket to someone else then you should be fine. Just explain that at the gate is they ask. Just say it was a gift haha.
07 SWP LGT Limited - SPT CBE, Invidia UP, Invidia DP, Grimmspeed EBCS, AVO TMIC, DW65c pump, SPT Intake, ISC Coilover

Archived