LegacyGT.com

Fredrik94087 2013 3.6R Build List

Pretty sick man, if you were to get another DD/track car what would it be?

It would be an EVO VIII but no good examples left.

A new base 2014 wrx sedan (modded) would be a great DD/track car (for me). I am 2.5 years too early for that switch as I have a kid in college.

Anything more exotic would only be a pipe dream.

If I started with an LGT, I would have more options. If my 3.6r were a 2012 I could swap the motor and transmission and get it certified. With a 2013, I can't.

I drove GTEASERs car and could easily feel the difference between my mods and tune versus his stage 1 tune.

Still, I can't complain about Shrek. It has plenty of space, plenty of scoot on the street, and it hasn't had any issues to date (25,000 miles) despite getting a beating every now and then.

I was reading through my old build thread and came across this.

I dont remember writing it, but I did. I said I would track a modified 2014 WRX.

Funny.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^ Would be off the hook.

I will be okay once I get my turbo 2.0 dialed in.

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Archived