LegacyGT.com

Can anyone find better Deals...

Its tax time but money is tight so I have few dollars and I need to replace and upgrade. So I looked around for deal's. What I found are spread around and that makes a killing in shipping . Here is a list of what I'm getting and price I found. Most of these I did find at fredbeansparts.com but cost more to buy..

Koni F / B - $502 n $31 shipping ~ Emnotek.com

Swift Sport Springs - $300 free shipping ~ Ebay

StopTech Slotted Sport Kit -$565.54 n $45.80 shipping ~ knsbrakes.com

F/R Cam bolt - F/R 02 sensor - FL / FR Axles - $256.26 n $31.38 shipped - rockauto.com

Spec B Top Hat -ATE Type 200 - $76.32 Free pickup But cost of gas ~ fredbeansparts.com

Just buy everything from FBP if you're within driving distance. Great guys, very competitive prices. Send them a PM for a quote, they may give you better prices than what's listed, and also have stuff that isn't listed on the site. Ask them about Swift springs because I could've sworn they carried those.

Well at least KNSbrakes is a member on here.

But some of us just go with better pads, that shed the dust better then others. read in the brake forum.

But yes, buy from some of the vendors or members here.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Archived