LegacyGT.com

Miata Crash

What a senseless waste...

Nice language on those boys, too. And such a large vocabulary. Were they driving stoned or something? "Yah, man, we're like f**k'd and stuff..."

Morons driving around on a public road like a video game. The car had stock looking tires, which on the miata are not very wide, nor especially grippy (hence their drifting. I can't drift like that in my miata with 205/40-16 D9000 Dunlops.)

How many oncoming cars did they almost hit? Luckily they weren't stupid enough to be going even faster to break through that gaurd rail, or go over it. That first step beyond it looked like a DOOSEY!

$400? At least? Yeah. Probably for the fubar'd headlight. That is not to mention the hood, fender, inner fender, bumper cover, and straightening the engine bay wall to get the new parts to fit, then the paint... That isn't counting if the front passenger side suspension got bent.

I have been wanting to find a cheap little first gen miata to do a re-body kit and a retro-roadster treatment to... but morons like these keep trashing them...

I have been wanting to find a cheap little first gen miata to do a re-body kit and a retro-roadster treatment to... but morons like these keep trashing them...

I think there are plenty out here, perhaps I can help you find one?

Anyone notice the "Drift" sticker on his right fender? :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived