LegacyGT.com

New (Old) Tuning Vendor - McDowell Performance Tuning

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Will be adding to the website's blog on cars being tuned. If anyone who has received a tune wants to send in a good photo of their car. We'll post it on the site :-)

Fun etune coming up, 05 Baja turbo, 5mt, full sti swap (injectors, turbo and intercooler). Plus the standard full exhaust and a few more go fast parts. I'm excited for that one. Not too many 5mt Baja turbo's out there

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I'd like to get a single picture, of your car, of any of you that have/are currently getting etunes. I'd like to add them to my website. I'd appreciate it. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick upgrade.

We will be moving to Oklahoma City in June. What does this mean for e-tunes? Nothing! Tuning and e-tuning will continue as well as vendor status on the site. If you're in the OKC area, I'll be there in June!

• 3 weeks later...

More new tunes and revisions sent this weekend. I appreciate the business and the opportunity to grow our customer base. Thanks everyone! Let's keep the tunes coming!

Logan

Can you do e-tune for 2011 Lgt 5EAT EDM? Im in Asia so thats probabky the only option. Do i need to upgrade some bolton parts to capitalize the tune?

Shoot me an email with what mods you have in mind and your plans. Thanks.

mcdowelltuning@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...
Alright everyone. A lot of new customers and a lot of revisions sent out today. I really appreciate the business and enjoy helping others enjoy their 5th gen even more! Thanks everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

We are officially in Oklahoma! Long drive from SLC, but finally here. Will not have Internet until Monday, so if you are getting an e-tune, hold tight!

Logan

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You guy's have been keeping me busy and I appreciate it. More revisions sent out. Let's keep the tunes coming. It's been a great 6 months and vendor status is about to be renewed. Thanks everyone!

Logan

Archived