LegacyGT.com

Intake option: No aftermarket support my arse!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Take it in for the tune in a few days. Yes MAF and turbo xs RFL. Why? Because sweet sounds that's

why.

The sound is pretty awesome. Even if I'm making 2 less HP, the sound alone is worth it until I get the tune.

I just bought the Cobb air box and I'm fairly certain I can get it to work with our reverse intake piping......with some modding of course. I'm totally going all Army pathfinder on this one. PIA in Tacoma is gonna help me out. Also just got wheels powder coated satin black, front lip, and ravspec side skirts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Did you ever get the Cobb Air box to work?

Sorry guys I'm still using just the intake. Maybe I'll try and install the air box, but for now my hot air intake put down pretty good power. Currently looking into frankensteining my ETS exhaust manifold.

Care to provide a further explanation of plans for manifold?

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmmm

Mishimoto 2014+ FXT Performance Intake Development - NASIOC http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2763629 (Share from CM Browser)

I wonder if I was the inspiration for their intake. They were all over mine when I was in for the charge pipe test fit and this part looks a lot like my custom setup. I'm sure when they saw the 14+ FXT they thought back to mine. :)

Archived