LegacyGT.com

Dyno Day Pulls, Whos in?

cryo

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like to give 1 more week for those on this site to get their deposits in. we can include friends now if you have one wanting to go and then offer on awdpirates after next monday. Just trying to get a good lgt turnout.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

My bad, been offline for a week or so (on purpose) due to the holiday. I'll make the deposit today.

I may be out of town, but I committed to this. I hope I'm able to make it, but I don't want to hold anyone else back.

Well here in about 3 days we should be able to get some real weather data but it looks like the average high is about 50 *not that we can trust that in co :)*

Still waiting on one deposit to fill the 8th slot although I will toss the wifes FXT on if we cant seem to fill it.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

So nyx and speed have asked to be in the first two spots, anyone else have a preference of order. Otherwise I will assign so everyone knows what time they HAVE to be there if they Dont plan on being there at 8am

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Think I'm going to bring my mini grill ha

I was thinking the same thing as I have an off road association meeting that afternoon, but was thinking about bringing my new propane powered coffee maker:) Or just the tote of xterra camping stuff in general!

Also, was there room for Snazzy that posted above? Or was 8 the limit?

Snazzy was interested in observing, not dynoing.

At this point I could substitute my spot for 1 person if interested. I am 100% for that idea as I really Dont need to toss the wife's fxt on and would actually like a reason not to:) I decided to put myself in a spot so it would make it a go but we are now limited at 8 regardless.

I can shift the list around if needed other than Dade in the last spot and speed and nyx in the first two slots.

Let me know and I would be happy to make it work but would like to know as soon as possible.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived