LegacyGT.com

Dyno Day Pulls, Whos in?

cryo

Well my "unconfirmed" that was in the number 1 slot is going to be getting a custom dyno tune next week instead so he wont be interested in a dyno day only a few weeks later so we have 5 confirmed.

If Legend is in that's 6? Hopefully he can chime in

If sspeed is in that's 7?, it would be interesting to see the differences as the dyno's load the vehicle a bit different so let me know

I have been on the dyno quite a few times in my personal car and haven't changed anything so I am not really interested in spinning the rollers for numbers at this point.

I really want to see this happen but I have to have everyone locked down to be a go.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I might be down that's my bday weekend so I'll try to get the time off. I'm interested to see numbers on a second dyno. So put me down so we can make this happen. Don't want it to fall through for just one person not coming.
Priorities change when car parts come into the equation

The dyno shop uses a constant weather station that changes cf based on live parameters instead of setting a fixed value. I have found the numbers similar to the Dyno dynamics actually. My personal car was within 10hp when tested on both which could be viewed as standard variance because of different day/temp/etc.

1. NEED TO FILL THIS SPOT

2.JAPETE01 - PAID

3.Bspectacular

4.NYX

5.Dade

6.S&S05GT

7. SSpeed

8. KBGrizzly64

Sounds like we should be able to make this work, we still have one spot to fill for requirement but I have a couple people who "think" they can make it. Worst case I put the wifes all stock 2013 FXT on :)

Keep in mind we have 3 spots open if others still want to join.

So what works out best for deposits. weekday after work meet during the week? I know a LOT of people have things going for this and next weekend since its the last weekends before Christmas.

Let me know and hopefully everyone that said they are in are keeping an eye on this thread, if not I will PM them once a meet up decision is made for the collection of deposits.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Just sent PM's to all people who have confirmed they want to attend. Please let me know if anyone else wants to join as well.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

At this point it seems to be easier for everyone to just PayPal it because of how busy everyone is. Let me know if that works and I'll pm you the PayPal address.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Still a "maybe" here, and I don't think I'll be able to commit until a few days ahead of time. My major concern is going to sound pretty lame to you guys since you drive competent 4-season cars, but the Shelby doesn't go outside in the snow. It would end up in a ditch. So... if there is any snow/ice on the road I won't be there, but if the roads are clear I am a "probably". I realize I may not have the option for a late committal, Dave, and if you fill up I'll stay home. Looking forward to seeing the sheets (not just peak #'s).

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Received two payments via Paypal, the list on the front page has been updated.

Thanks japete and sspeed. Hoping to get the rest in the next day or two ideally.

Legend - I understand 100% and the day has to be at least near or over freezing just to be able to get proper traction on the dyno rollers. I will keep you updated.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

NYX- that should work fine.

Nubie- payment received.

We are getting there guys, just need a few more payments and have a few open slots as well, please submit payment as soon as possible.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are we getting corrected numbers or raw numbers? Raw numbers will make people cry. Boost Creep is a 1.15 correction.

I've read a few differing opinions from the SAE on whether or not a correction factor is necessary on forced induction cars. My understanding is that things like temp and humidity have a slight factor on correction but don't change it as much as the elevation would on naturally aspirated vehicle.

Understandable. Looks like we may just end up with the 8 or so unless any others want to join. Gotta have at least the 8 deposits in asap.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Kbgrizzly has paid his deposit. Keep them coming guys. The sooner the better.

Bspectacular,S&S and Dade are still pending and need collected to make it confirmed. NYX is paying tomorrow.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Payment sent.

Payment received. Just got 3 more to collect, I went ahead and sent pm's to those who are still on the list but unpaid.

Have a great day.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Dave,

I have a important meeting for my off road group and next years trail cleanup from the flooding on the 11th, I am trying to move it to the afternoon. Can I please have one of the first couple slots so I can get out by 10-10:30? Thanks in advance!

Archived