LegacyGT.com

Outback XT Exhaust.

wrxusa, can you see the muffler cans from the side? if you can, i think thats a better look than the unmuffled version.

You can see the mufflers from the side.

http://i672.photobucket.com/albums/vv87/JoshEAllen/4B7A9580-042B-4680-91A9-CE9CBD61EBEE-1376-0000019DDE5F3FEA_zps47ab0ef5.jpg

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Yeah, their great. Fit and finish is top notch. I just find that cruising at highway speeds they have a tendency to drone a bit.

I don't know if it has something to do with being paired to a stock 2.5i or something.

BMB mentioned something about it in your FS thread so I knew what I was getting into.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

OP, you could always do a custom-made exhaust on an OBXT. I got my side-exit exhaust designed, fabricated, and installed by Moore Performance in the Pittsburgh area:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/custom-exhaust-only-obxt-out-there-side-exit-exhausti-219835.html

The technical design and rumble is actually really similar to that of Nameless, which I like.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi, new here, and finding the forums very informative so far.

Some of you mentioned putting Invidia and Borla exhausts on your OBXT's. Can I ask which Borla exhaust you have? And can I ask how you made the Invidia fit? I have an '05 OBXT that's at the tail end of a major project, and the last part was the exhaust, but the shop told me yesterday that the Invidia Q300 that I bought is not going to fit, despite what the rep at Rallysport told me when I bought it.

Anyone have any suggestions/ideas? The guys at the shop really seem to know what they're doing, so I'm puzzled as to why they say it's not going to work?

Archived