LegacyGT.com

BBS RGR Diamond Black

RSM

It took some soul serching to actually buy these things...but I think they are HOT HOT HOT. anyone else out there? Was actually curious to see how they would look on Red..

http://myspace-305.vo.llnwd.net/00188/50/31/188971305_l.jpg

hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt, hawt!

Still my fav, even over 2nd pref Prodrive PFF7.

When I get a Legacy, and then BBS rims with STi centers, I am gonna be looking for a really high quality shop to polish the edges of the rims, as a bit of contrast from the diamond black.

When I get a Legacy, and then BBS rims with STi centers, I am gonna be looking for a really high quality shop to polish the edges of the rims, as a bit of contrast from the diamond black.

NOW that would be really HOT!

You know, for that much money, I don't know why those wheels aren't polished to start with...kinda makes me mad...

When are you getting a Legacy?

Archived