LegacyGT.com

Omg!!! Psrs Omg!!!

whitetiger

So i installed the perrin positive steering system bushings in my control arms and had an alignment done. Boy, do they make a huge difference. I had tien flex on my car already but now the steering response is lightning quick. It feels like a whole new beast. before due to the coilovers most of the body roll was elimiated, but now since the front end reacts so quickly, i can feel the body roll again. I guess its time to get sway bars. Im going to an auto-x this weekend so we'll see how it works there on the tight turns.

the only bad thing is the increased harshness over bumps. it very noticeable, but i can live with it. I have a second set of control arms incase i get annoyed with it.

I'd like to pick up front aluminum control arms and do a PU insert. I think that's the best compromise.

The Spec B (with aluminum control arms) actually has a stiffer bushing than the LGT....and probably not as noisey as the PU insert....

Spec B Bushing: 20204AG011

LGT Bushing: 20204AG01A

Yeah guys - the bushes are priced at AUD$140. Probably end up at US$140 anyway 'cause they have to be shipped to the U.S. & distributed out.

They made an outstanding difference to the way my car steers. And there's no NVH tradeoff, unlike the Perrin ones.

Yes, a press is necessary - I'd suggest you get it all done at a good suspension shop. They need to take an alignment reading pre-fitment anyway to know which bush kit to order.

Take the time to read my write-up linked to the earlier post.

From what I can tell, U.S. customers should discuss this with the U.S. distributor:

Glenn Dirkse

Global Performance Parts

4554 - 128th Street

Michigan 49423

Ph: 616 399 9025

Fax: 616 399 9174

Web: www.globalperformanceparts.com

E.Mail: glennd@globalperformanceparts.com

I guess I don't understand your point then... since it was listed and you're still asking? :icon_wink:iam:

Gees Louise - read the other post!

About an hour ago, I talked with Zach at Global Performance Parts, who told me that they can get the kit for $126 within 3 weeks. Now I need to decide which one I want. I think 2803 corresponds to the Perrin PSRS that I currently have.

Archived