LegacyGT.com

Tennessee Roll Call

rchayes21

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
All moved into the new digs in the west side of Knoxville

congrats morris, hope you enjoy it there...i love Knoxville, you moved in during a great time of the year too (football season) UT knoxville is a great place to be right now. enjoy the pretty ladies

RC, have you ever been to the Earl Duff meet, it's only about 20 minutes from me, its a pretty big deal they do there for such a small area it draws quite the crowd.

hey chappy, glad you're going to the meet. I hear its suppose to be awesome this year. As of right now it doesn't look like I'll be riding with my Crew from Nashville. I'll keep you updated. you guys have fun tho...

Just purchased and Atlantic Blue LGT wagon 2005. Super stoked!

Congratulations man! welcome, glad to have ya. Where are you located?

Nice, I wish I got off that early. Where do you work? Robmat said he is in the Knoxville area. Maybe he would be cool with a quick meet up and cruise. Maybe a photoshoot if he has a camera or somethin. Btw Morris, check this out when you have a second http://www.facebook.com/Legacystance - it's basically just a community of LGTs on Facebook showing off pictures. You can submit your car through message to the admins, and they will upload it and everything.

I work at cummins, it's nice to get off that early, only bad part is gettin up at 5:30 every morning. But yeah I'm not sure if my car really fits into the stanced crowd. I need to get some new wider rims and a bbk for it soon, so I can catch some traction and stop. But yeah I think we should start some sort of meet like maybe find a place that does trivia or something and meet up there once a week or something

I work downtown at the Knoxville Museum of Art and am off at 5 most days. I'm taking the wagon in Monday to have the cam seals checked and/or replaced. I've got some oil leakage around the timing belt cover and am hesitant to driver her too much right now. It's a shame, because I'm so ready to go for a helluva drive. It would however, be great to bring her out sometime and have some fellow members take a look too.

Oh, that would be awesome. I was just going to ask about a local mechanic..... I got a good price on the car.....I thought that was because of hail damage, but now I am worried that there may be a slew of things going on. Rough idle, strange noise in the dash, I'm now getting P0301 (Cylinder misfire), and the cruise control light has started to flash. I better not have been duped. I would love it if we could take a look at things sometime.

Archived