LegacyGT.com

Tennessee Roll Call

rchayes21

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JMORRIS, interesting i work at a company outside knoxville we're salvage for heavy duty trucks mostly mack, but if ya check out knoxsubies.com( i think that's the website) and find them on facebook, they meet up about every week in knoxville. and robmat you can look look up citylimit motors in clinton, right out of knoxville off of exit 122 on I-75, they're a used car dealer that specialize in subaru's they been in business for over 20 years, i know them personally and are very good and dependable. just ask for jonathan or danny.

JMORRIS, interesting i work at a company outside knoxville we're salvage for heavy duty trucks mostly mack, but if ya check out knoxsubies.com( i think that's the website) and find them on facebook, they meet up about every week in knoxville. and robmat you can look look up citylimit motors in clinton, right out of knoxville off of exit 122 on I-75, they're a used car dealer that specialize in subaru's they been in business for over 20 years, i know them personally and are very good and dependable. just ask for jonathan or danny.

....BOOM, chappy knows whats up

Who all is going to Earl Duff on Saturday for 4th Annual? Lets meetup at Hardees on Campbell Station early then head out to Harriman

I'm still up in the air about traveling to the meet, I'll be checking in with you guys on here daily and let you know...thanks guys

sorry i couldn't make it to the earl duff meet, how was it? any pics? and btw, I think the work day idea is a GREAT idea for you guys in knoxville. We did something similar in the middle tennessee area a while back and it was awesome.

Archived