LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, best all-seasons I've ever used. I can't wait to see what the AS 3's feel like.

It's all I run. LMK how you like the MPS AS3es. May convert me to the 3, but for right now, still loving the AS+es.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 1 month later...

So... I needed a place to come cry...:icon_cry:

I sold my car on Saturday to someone in Laurel (soo Riyaad, if you see it rolling around it's not me! :lol: ) . I know only some of you saw it in person...but I'm sad. :lol:

Edited by maddoc

Honestly didn't notice the wheels. He was rolling by and only thing I really noticed was the JDM bumper. Then I figured it was you because your legacy was the only one in that color that I knew of with the JDM front haha

I'm glad it went to a good guy though. Hopefully he takes good care of it.

Are you still thinking of getting a new wrx or sti?

That's all I can hope for! If not...there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm actually reconsidering a lot of things and not sure what direction I'm going to go. Right now I'm just going to keep driving the WRX wagon through the winter and see what things look like in the spring. The BMW M235i has really caught my attention. :D

:rolleyes:

4G LGT or nothing.

(says the guy who breaks his 4G every other day)

Considering I just sold my 4G LGT, I don't think I'll be buying another one :lol:

M235i, M3, M4, CTS-V Coupe, CTS-V Sedan (the 550hp ones :lol: ), I can keep going.

• I Donated
Eh, I don't quite need the practicality. I want more fun, less practicality. Plus, trying to find a 6spd CTSVW is nearly impossible.

There is one in Carlisle, PA right now.

EDIT: MI: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=358558708

Carlisle, PA: http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?listingId=352873061

Edited by thefultonhow