LegacyGT.com

**OFFICIAL** Mid-Atlantic post whoring thread - V2

SBT

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you find a place to work on your car?

Yup with a pair of hands too. A buddy of mine needs to replace an O2 sensor. I help him replace an O2 sensor, he helps me install swaybars , coilovers, strut tower brace, under body braces, ohh and an oil change and tire rotation.

:D

orly? you did it yourself?

yes, long time ago when I sold my AVO to NO DRFT

install of the PW took a few hours. Had to make adjustments to the turbo flange(because AVO450) you have a pretty ABP 5EAT too, huh?

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

No issues at all. And 5speed. I have testicles therefore i dont drive autmoatics

:lol: Figured that was the case. The visual image... that will take a few cycles to clear. :eek:

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

in my office there is a serial seat pisser. I hate this person.

My old firm, we had 15 guys with 1 private mens bathroom. It was terrible. smelled horrible all the time and I started using the womens private bathroom when I saw blood on the walls once...right above the TP holder lol.

Im pretty sure I knew who it was and this man ate like a block of cheese everyday. drank a 2 liter of dr pepper EACH day. and could eat like a large cheese pizza for lunch. It was disgusting. And it was either his nose hair or his mustache hairs in the sink all the time...

Vomit.... this is just a guy who stands at an angle. Goes from teh floor to the front of the seat, across the bowl to the back of the seat and sometimes gets it on the wall behind.

Gladly im in a building of thousands and MANY floors so a lot of the time I will just take a flight up or down to a cleaner bathroom.

http://cdn.compliancesigns.com/media/NH/NHE-15929_300.gif

Now posted in the bathroom.

Vomit.... this is just a guy who stands at an angle. Goes from teh floor to the front of the seat, across the bowl to the back of the seat and sometimes gets it on the wall behind.

Gladly im in a building of thousands and MANY floors so a lot of the time I will just take a flight up or down to a cleaner bathroom.

http://cdn.compliancesigns.com/media/NH/NHE-15929_300.gif

Now posted in the bathroom.

I miss being able to go to multiple floors for the choice of best stall. I now only have the option between my floor and the lobby :(

Our building is so big that is has its own freaking zip code. 18 floors and 4 wings. But thats being downsized. Cubicles are coming. And I want to sit whatever moron thought that up down and force them to watch OFFICE SPACE over and over and over until they under stand why Cubicles are BAD for moral and productivity.

Nice dinner on the creek tonight. Seared Mahi coated in Sesame Seeds and with a teriyaki and wasabi glaze. Pod of dolphins swam by, everyone was out in their boats (little flats boats and runabouts to full-on, open-ocean sport fishers and yachts), kayaks, paddle boards and a beautiful sunset over the harbor. Finest kind as they say in Maine.

Typically...

White smoke = coolant (HGs, cracked block, cracked heads - usually HGs)

Blue smoke = oil (bad rings, cracked ringland(s))

Sigh just noticed white smoke coming from the exhaust after downshifting. Anyone know what it could be? My coworker said it's a leaking headgasket

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

check the color of your coolant, oil levels etc

how many miles on the car?

i have a friend in dc with a shop and he could take a look for you if you want

• 3 weeks later...