LegacyGT.com

BWW Fitchburg Meet 5/25/13

Nrw

Hold on if we are talking SPC's caliper of smokeshow's loaded into his spec then it would become a clown car!

clown car....because I can fit a bunch of girls in my backseat?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Clown car because your standards for what classifies as a smokeshow are low and the last smokeshow you presented looks like she goes to clown college!

:confused: Please explain again.

Can we institute a new rule? The only things that can be described as smokeshows are these:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pAcTWAInyJw]AWD Burnout in my 2004 Subaru STI - Donuts - Cops shut it down - YouTube[/ame]

You call this a smokeshow, I say Clown. So if you fill your car with a bunch of whores that look like her your car will classify as a clown car!

What? I dont understand.

Car is at the autobody shop as of today. Hoping it'll be a week, but the owner's mom is in the hospital so there could be some delay.

I might have to show up in the styling Chevy Impala rental I have.

If you want to keep that near 50:50 weight distribution you will need to get rid of the front end. I'll take it off your hands. You're welcome. :lol:

And I'll make sure to get rid of yours for you :)

And I'll make sure to get rid of yours for you :)

You don't want it it will cost too much and be way too much of a hassle to do the swap. However I can easily get rid of it free of charge! :lol: GRP for the win!!

Archived