LegacyGT.com

Greddy Sp2 Cat Back Exhaust

wukilla98

The only thing I still have not been able to get used to are the size of the tips 4.5" The rest of the Exhaust is 3"(All Stainless). :D

The welds on the System are truly a work of art!

If I remember correctly the SP2 has 3.75" tips & has 2.75" piping:rolleyes:

I looked into buying from the seller you are inquiring about. I went with 9Secondracing.com shipped it was 875.00 including some freebees:p

531990539_rearunder.jpg.ad6fe7613d1c21a32662039a0719bc12.jpg

2006827862_greddyside.jpg.92d4d6302b71f05f2d72d23785f85552.jpg

2092928841_centerrear.jpg.847fb063e07406a91d75f42077d5f2af.jpg

Toyota 6EATS .........SUCK!!!!!!

Hey W,

I just dropped $873 shipped for the GReddy EVO2 catback for the Legacy from SportsCompactOnly.com.

I too will stare frequently with amazement at the 4.5" dia tips, but the price is unbeatable for full 3" stainless with tig welds and full flanges.

Can't wait to hear it roar (hopefully not too loud) once I put my new 20G turbo on.

What are your impressions on the noise/sound level with the EVO2? How does it sound inside the car? How intrusive is it at highway cruise with steady speed? I'm sure it opens up quite a bit on hard acceleration.

Do a search, several members have this system installed. There are several sound clips;) I have the EVO2 system, install is a breeze:)

I'm looking at cat-backs and want something you can hear when accelerating but gets quieter at cruise. Would you consider the EVO2 system if you were to buy one today given those parameters? Appreciate the info.:D

I'v had the SP2 installed for a couple thousand miles now and I can say I'm very pleased. I wanted something I could here while up and down shifting. I cant stand not being able to here the engine.

I personaly like loud exhaust, this car I do not consider loud with the SP2. Just right at cruising speed, never intrusive, no drone.

Tips are a little big but you get used to it.

$710 shiped.

Archived