LegacyGT.com

legacy GT turbo issues

WOW FINNALLY got my car back. Having some issues tho. Keep popping code for "catalyst" (bank 1)????

I had a an O2 Sensor Code shortly after Stage 2 Upgrade and thought the worst too..... Turned out to truly be a Bad O2 Sensor !!!

Just change out the offending sensor, and I bet you'll be on your way to happy cruising:wub:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So i was running my ecu on the economy map. Come to find out i cant do that. Have to run it on stage 2. Seems to be ok so far, just drove it for about 30 min this morning. No codes popped. The car seems to be running good other then that one code, had the ABS light come on but just turned off car and back on and it went off. Cant wait for break in period to be over. :-)

Also found out i have to get a tune even with a AP. I thoight yhe AP would have done that. Damn this car is getting expensive.

The car seems to be running good other then that one code, had the ABS light come on but just turned off car and back on and it went off.

Yeah hey thanks guys. Have a question, so i put my cruise control on and the car starts reving up and down about 300 RPM's. Anyone have any clue what that could be?

You may have a faulty ABS sensor. CC depends on that sensor to do its job. Did you install a new hub recently?

Archived