LegacyGT.com

How do you tell if you have a spec b

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you ever find out if the car is a Spec B?

Unless he has the only 5EAT Spec-B in the USA, it's not one.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

If he got his current car used it still might be a gt with 2.5i brakes. When i got my car used and went to do the brakes 30k later i found out the ass-hat before me swapped in 2.5i brake pads,calipers and rotors..... so i had to swap it back and was pretty pissy about it..... but it explained my crappy brakes.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

If he got his current car used it still might be a gt with 2.5i brakes. When i got my car used and went to do the brakes 30k later i found out the ass-hat before me swapped in 2.5i brake pads,calipers and rotors..... so i had to swap it back and was pretty pissy about it..... but it explained my crappy brakes.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Who would go out of their way to swap in smaller brakes and what are the odds that you got that one car.

Who would go out of their way to swap in smaller brakes and what are the odds that you got that one car.

They were buying, or bought, another Subaru and wanted the bigger brakes.

[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

I think the previous owner maybe had a bbk and then when he traded it in he swapped stuff out. My motor also locked up 5k after I bought it so.... :banghead:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Archived