• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looking great on the legacy gt!

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii628/jnahm/billie2_zpse65df578.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii628/jnahm/billie1_zps3dc61433.jpg

http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii628/jnahm/billie3_zps3273f28a.jpg

These are the best looking wheels Ive seen so far for lgt. IMO

I shop around and grift before I go in and buy. Kind of like refusing to pay $200 for a GS Up pipe when I could get it for $50 cheaper.

Or buy a cheap ebay knockoff for like $80? :lol:

Just bustin' your chops :p

Or buy a cheap ebay knockoff for like $80? :lol:

Just bustin' your chops :p

It's true though I f*cked up and bought a cheapie on accident thinking it was a GS. However I returned it and got the GS Up Pipe... then they screwed up and didn't send gaskets (which I already had) so they refunded me another $25. So I got a GS pipe for $130 shipped :lol:

:spin: you didn't but those did you? :spin: Only one car I know of running that kind of width/offset and it's Crazymonk8-8, who has custom fender flairs and airbags.

No I didn't but, you sent me the link to purchase these earlier in this thread, I just found them for cheaper/shipped;)

I want some advan RZ's! Always loved those wheels.

A good cheaper wheel set are the work emotions. Little more than rpf1's but look much better I think especially when you get the concave faces.

The replica wheels look really crappy in person imo. They just look cheap. Might look decent in a picture but when you actually see them they look like crap not to mention the quality.

I have nothing against rocking them I just think they look like they cost. Cheap. Especially the LM replicas. Those usually look the worst!

WWW.MODDICTION.COM

Moddiction Stainless steel and Titanium shift knobs.

Drivetrain, suspension, brakes, exhaust, cooling, fuel, gauges+MUCH more!

I want some advan RZ's! Always loved those wheels.

A good cheaper wheel set are the work emotions. Little more than rpf1's but look much better I think especially when you get the concave faces.

The replica wheels look really crappy in person imo. They just look cheap. Might look decent in a picture but when you actually see them they look like crap not to mention the quality.

I have nothing against rocking them I just think they look like they cost. Cheap. Especially the LM replicas. Those usually look the worst!

I hear you, but I've had rep LM's and thats what sold my A4... err, i mean enabled me to swap for this 2005 LGT Limited i'm rolling in now;)

Also, i've had 3 sets of XXR's, i liked them better than my old RAYS and my old BBS which cost nearly 3 times as much. XXR is also light weight:)

Archived