LegacyGT.com

Wheel ideas for the upcoming spring?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here are some cheap LM replicas by XXR. MotoStar in Manch is a dealer> Its nice cause My dealership has an account with them and i get a discount and free ship to store> XXR also specializing in lite weight wheels.

52180657_01.jpg.c633f957925951bb74f9621a71d410b8.jpg

Enkeis 2013 tuner wheels look good. Namely the kojins

http://www.blog.enkei.com/new-for-2013-the-enkei-kojin-mat-tuning-series-wheel/

Is enkei a decent compromise between price and weight? Wheel noob here, looking for a decent middle of the pack wheel for a car I don't even own lol.

I just looked at those wheels... super boring for me... but then again i guess i must like the flash? If those wheels do it for you, Enkei is a bargain for sure;)

Enkei's are def decent wheels for the money, but you can also get BBS replica's that are good quality for like $600 on the Bay.

Decent wheels for the money :facepalm: Dollar for dollar you are not generally going to beat Enkei R series wheels. High quality wheels for the money, not decent wheels. TRACK quality wheels you can trust your life with.

Cheap wheel replicas generally look good till you park next to the real thing.

Cheap wheel replicas have been known to have density variance. Weigh them individually and see if they are the exact same weight. I've picked up sets of knock-offs that from wheel to wheel the weight difference could be felt with my bare hands. Thats not just bad, thats scary (bbs knockoffs in fact)

I don't think that's exactly middle of the pack now is it?

$1200 for a set of wheels is actually on the lower end of middle of the pack as far as nicer wheels go.

Decent wheels for the money :facepalm: Dollar for dollar you are not generally going to beat Enkei R series wheels. High quality wheels for the money, not decent wheels. TRACK quality wheels you can trust your life with.

Cheap wheel replicas generally look good till you park next to the real thing.

Cheap wheel replicas have been known to have density variance. Weigh them individually and see if they are the exact same weight. I've picked up sets of knock-offs that from wheel to wheel the weight difference could be felt with my bare hands. Thats not just bad, thats scary (bbs knockoffs in fact)

? $1200 for a set of wheels is actually on the lower end of middle of the pack as far as nicer wheels go.

$1200 is a really good deal, regardless for a wheel and tire package. Those RPF1's look great on that wagon, but then again i like Lm's better. You wont find me blowing 3 grand on a set of rollers, replicas are just fine to drive around with.

^$1200 for WHEELS, not wheels and tires.

My honest suggestion with replicas is buy a set of 5. If the price is still worth it you won't care when they bend on a pothole and on the off chance they don't, you have a full size spare (if you gut the tire whole, a full size 18x8 with tire will fit, face down with the jack, etc inside it).

Same theory with track wheels. If can't buy 5, can't track.:lol:

^$1200 for WHEELS, not wheels and tires.

My honest suggestion with replicas is buy a set of 5. If the price is still worth it you won't care when they bend on a pothole and on the off chance they don't, you have a full size spare (if you gut the tire whole, a full size 18x8 with tire will fit, face down with the jack, etc inside it).

Same theory with track wheels. If can't buy 5, can't track.:lol:

I always enjoy your responses... you never fail me.

.... and i always rock 5;)

I wouldn't mind getting some Advan RS's for my car.

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image-2_zps6a0402c0.jpg

http://i596.photobucket.com/albums/tt49/SubyStud555/image-2_zps083f281b.jpg

LosAngelesLGT is closer to the vendors I usually bargain with in Cali, so if not there than here in NE at Town Fair or Discount Tire. I'm a dealer and I also happen to know people. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not wealthy. I shop around and grift before I go in and buy. Kind of like refusing to pay $200 for a GS Up pipe when I could get it for $50 cheaper. I'll have to admit those Enkei's are starting to grow on me. It's been few years since I've gone that route.

I can get a wheel and tire package with RPF1's for $1000. Period. Youre paying too much.

You are out of touch with reality. Period. Decent CHEAP tires for my car are $500 wholesale.

Where can you get 18x8 RPF1 And decent tires for $1000?

Used:rolleyes:

maybe in 16's :lol:

:yeahthat:

LosAngelesLGT is closer to the vendors I usually bargain with in Cali, so if not there than here in NE at Town Fair or Discount Tire. I'm a dealer and I also happen to know people. I don't know about the rest of you but I'm not wealthy. I shop around and grift before I go in and buy. Kind of like refusing to pay $200 for a GS Up pipe when I could get it for $50 cheaper. I'll have to admit those Enkei's are starting to grow on me. It's been few years since I've gone that route.

What sort of dealer are you? Drugs or cards? Im guessing drugs.

Discount Tire doesn't sell Enkei

Archived