LegacyGT.com

Cryotune Performance 355hp/440tq -HTA68 w/E85 06 LGT Spec B

Just figured I'd update. Still haven't done anything new in terms of mods but bought a builder block. Been having dreams of what a big precision turbo could do for this car but even some customers with 500+HP setups are blown away with the torque available from my current setup and that's hard for me to trade HP for torque.

I have now kept the leggy longer than any other car and trying to keep it interesting.probably won't do anything but its nice to dream big...:)

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

I have a precision BB 5857 sitting in my office that I picked up just slightly used for about $750. Thoughts of one day adding it to my miata as a compound turbo set up. I would think the 5857 would get you close to 500 with great spool up on a 2.5L.

• 2 weeks later...

Tempting, but I would have to do a ton of research since I like to have my cake and eat it too..:)

I might have something new to tinker with in the mean time....

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

2013 forester xt :) gonna love taking it camping....:)

Just wanted to mention, I am running a logo contest that could get you a free stage 1,stage 2 or stage 3 e-tune. Check it out and bump the thread for designs.

Thanks!

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/cryotune-performance-logo-design-contest-210189.html:

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

This is a dynodynamics awd450ds dual retard. The standard cf for this dyno as well as a couple others in the state are set at a fixed 1.15cf for correction and altitude

My 250hp and 300tq on e85 vf40 turbo dyno graph shows this dyno does read rather low at those settings.

E85 vf52s struggle to break 300whp on this dyno in a lgt.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Archived