LegacyGT.com

Am I too picky in what I'm searching for?

ferrariowner123

I have what the OP is looking for. 05 SWP wagon in 5MT. Black interior. Only 84K miles on her too....

I will part with it for.....

$20,000.00;)

Little out of budget, :lol:

Do you have build thread or some pics?

I would to see like cars for inspiration.

-Kyle

Thanks Kyle,

I do wish old folks sold their cars before 150000 miles :/

Hopefully I gave you some inspiration at least, who knows... maybe we could convince a whole nursing home full of LGT owners to liquidate...:lol:

-Mark

Thanks Kyle,

I do wish old folks sold their cars before 150000 miles :/

Hopefully I gave you some inspiration at least, who knows... maybe we could convince a whole nursing home full of LGT owners to liquidate...:lol:

-Mark

hahaha, that would be great, just need some funds first, not helping with the fact that i got my final notice at work today.

Oh well, i've got plenty of back up plans.

Thanks again

-Kyle

"there all left hand drive right?"

You. Didn't. Just. Ask. This. Did you? What do they teach you in school?

Did you know, in Canada, we pour dye in our mountain lakes to make them appear green?

There, they're. Your, you're. Word....

Oh, and I'll sell you mine for $19,999.99

Did you know, in Canada, we pour dye in our mountain lakes to make them appear green?

I would be less embarrased to be an American if he lived in Nebraska, but he lives in a state that BORDERS Canada :lol:

Good luck with your search. A work buddy bought the exact car you are looking for in December 2005 (black interior). His wife crashed it, they fixed it, traded it on a Honda (driving a manual was aggravating her back problems). A guy on here bought it, modded it, crashed it again, de-modded it, and sold it. It is probably still running around here somewhere. Won't exactly be a cream puff by now :mad:

Oh, and I'll sell you mine for $19,999.99

Yes yes, i deserved that, head was little foggy at the time.

And no, out of budget, again. plus i HATE blue, nothing wrong with it, i just have an irrational dislike for it.

I would be less embarrased to be an American if he lived in Nebraska, but he lives in a state that BORDERS Canada :lol:

Good luck with your search. A work buddy bought the exact car you are looking for in December 2005 (black interior). His wife crashed it, they fixed it, traded it on a Honda (driving a manual was aggravating her back problems). A guy on here bought it, modded it, crashed it again, de-modded it, and sold it. It is probably still running around here somewhere. Won't exactly be a cream puff by now :mad:

Yes, i know, I've been to Canada many times, Only saw one RHD car, and it was an R33 skyline, didn't know it at the time.

But i'm going to patient, im working on getting that one from KIJIJI that the other member posted, only two problems.

Its in Canada about 2000 miles away. I'm trying to get an idea of the task that's going to be, but i'm starting to warm up to other colors, after seeing how hard find the one i want is going to be, but since I've started searching, I've come across 2 SWP LGT wagons, with Manuals.

So i think if i'm patient the right will come up.

-Kyle

The lgt body parts will not work on an outback unless you change ALL the parts, including fenders, which IMO isn't practical at all.

not true. The body parts are the same. The extra cladding (fender flares) are just screwed/taped on. You can actually buy the whole kit from the dealer and put it on yourself.

Archived