LegacyGT.com

Any new bumpers out? replica spec b?

nendo

Any new bumpers out? replica spec b? or on the horizon,, i gave up my search afetr learin the jdm spec b one would cost over 1000 a few months ago,, anyone know of any replica ones or nice lookin ones on the horizon? the front bumper on the car is the only sore pot of the car i think,, yucky.. time for an upgrade

I haven't heard yet of any North American companies putting '05 front ends into production, only the costly Japanese offerings...

The front end does look great with a different grille, and the chin spoiler that so many of us are sporting... could be a cost-effective way to jazz up the front end now, instead of waiting what I think will be a few years before any American group starts production due to demand and volume of new gen. Legacies on the road.

Which chin spoiler is that? Can you show us a photo or link us to a site?

That would be the RBS lip that is on sale through this forum. It is a copy of the STi front lip spoiler sold in Japan, but cheaper and more in-line with the North American front fitment.

Do a search in the forums section for "RBS front lip" and you will get many picture examples of this lip spoiler on different colours of Leg. It's nice.

Archived