LegacyGT.com

How to find lost pop rivets

This thread is hilarious!

My only question is that I can’t get past step 10. I think my neighbors are starting wonder why I keep going in reverse then stopping really fast. Then pulling forward and looking at the driveway. Then doing it again and again and again and again and again and again……........

• 1 year later...
Oh man thiz is great, gotta bump this because I find these pop-its all over my driveway...flattened like little plastic pancakes. I like how you can get some off just by prying with your fingers...but with some of them it takes an act of congress to get them to budge.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Remove entire under tray. Find 32 popits, a screwdriver, 3 10 MM sockets, four quarters and a perfectly good sock.
"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

• 3 weeks later...
3 10 MM sockets

Yes.

I lost one of these in the mud guarding trying to remove the bumper, I searched the ground and shoved my hand in the tiny gap between the two with no luck at all. Forget about it... move on... suddenly makes a guest appearance on the ground later with no explanation.

• 1 year later...
Here is a good one, I "lost" one a couple years ago for the inner finder and guess what I found sitting in the driveway.... The best part is that I have moved twice since I lost it. I guess it got lonely where ever it was hiding..... Too bad I have replaced it with one I had bought from Lowe's (I don't know the part number, sorry)

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
ROFLMAO! :lol:

<----- check my "Title." ;)

Remember to look at all your A/C and other "hard" lines, too - they love to launch themselves into those lines, and then get caught between the line and the body/frame. :mad:

your title's been on this forum longer than I have :lol:

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

on amazon:

[ame=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0036GNUEI/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A3TGC5XRRCX4P2]Bolt MC Hardware Nylon Rivet Assortment 2009-RIVETS : Amazon.com : Automotive[/ame]

Archived