LegacyGT.com

This is the thread that never ends.....V2

GBY

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The facts are that in average you earn a million more in your lifetime with a college degree

Or in Nils case, 500,000 extra sheep skins

There's truth to that. I outstrip the combined income of my parents because of my degree, and it's just an undergrad degree. My mom, who works as an accountant for a small business, is blocked from career growth because she only has an Associates.

Stay in school kids. Well, unless you're about to build a multi-billion dollar company from your parent's garage. Then do that.

Worked past 7 days, work tomorrow, and found out Saturday that I leave Tuesday for 2 days of meetings in Stuttgart. Since I won't back back till next Sat that is effectively 13 days straight. 2 of those days over 12 hours 2 over 10 and the rest over 8. The 2 travel days are about 18 hours of travel. All that to say, happy I am employed.

Worked past 7 days, work tomorrow, and found out Saturday that I leave Tuesday for 2 days of meetings in Stuttgart. Since I won't back back till next Sat that is effectively 13 days straight. 2 of those days over 12 hours 2 over 10 and the rest over 8. The 2 travel days are about 18 hours of travel. All that to say, happy I am employed.

So no work hour legal limitations?

Just sleep when you can. Jet lag is a bitch.

453747.png

Archived