LegacyGT.com

Boost gauge recommendations

Really like the Tanabe Revel VLS Series that just came out a bit ago. You have to be a fan of the digital though. It does a digital (analogue style) sweep too. I'll be getting some soon from Mike @ infamous

Updated parts list since original part-out here.

Original Full part-out of my LGT HERE!

I know it's kind of taboo around these parts, but I just installed my prosport halo boost gauge yesterday and I'm very happy with it. It's reading accurately (probably because I'm referencing from the MAP sensor, and it matches the cluster well. I've heard the halo series is a step up and it seems to be true.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/21/vy2aqyga.jpg

At the same time, I don't want to be one of the tirerack reviewers who say they love their new tires after 300 mi of use. Time will tell.

Good luck in your gauge quest!

What pod is that? I've never seen anything like it.

Triple pod from block8head. I don't have the link off hand but it's simple to search. I'm handling some volatile chemicals so I'm not able to search at the moment.

Hm... appears (google) he got his start in the Mazda community. I'm not on FB, so I'm not sure how much of his page I actually can see, but what I see looks cool. Probably the best looking options I've seen for the LGT so far. I'll have to keep looking into it, thanks!

Archived