LegacyGT.com

My 12.3 run

OP, was that power based on a dyno run or tuning software? I know it was 90* that day, but 463whp does seem high considering legend ran the same time at 5280 elevation with 343whp/386wtq.

This what I was answering. ^^

Im not sure what correction factor was used.

I think its funny how this thread has turned out. I posted my video for all to enjoy. I didnt post to show my car is faster or more powerful or I have spent more money than others. It has gone from great compliments,

to my fmic sucks, to my whp is not correct. :lol: We all know that dyno #'s are just that, #'s. To all that have lower dyno #'s and faster et's, good job. I would like to see videos if you have them. Here in the middle of winter, anything with racing or subarus is nice to watch.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think its funny how this thread has turned out...Here in the middle of winter, anything with racing or subarus is nice to watch.

Ah e-racers and racers are like water and oil.:);)

I'm running at Streets of Willow on the 19th. Here is a video of our very own Luis hauling ass around the track. His car runs 14 flat in the 1/4.:)

I will race any ferrari any day of the year as long as I pick the road. There's some awesome gravel roads not far from where I live, and it's nice and cold out. ;)

Point being, what car is 'better' at what is entirely subjective to what it is used for. An lgt is going to much more useful for tearing around on dirt, winter, road trip honeymoons, snow storms, etc. Ferrari is a better supercar, lol.

Anyway, low 12s is an awesome time regardless. Nice job.

I could suck start a snow blower.

I will race any ferrari any day of the year as long as I pick the road. There's some awesome gravel roads not far from where I live, and it's nice and cold out. ;)

Point being, what car is 'better' at what is entirely subjective to what it is used for. An lgt is going to much more useful for tearing around on dirt, winter, road trip honeymoons, snow storms, etc. Ferrari is a better supercar, lol.

Anyway, low 12s is an awesome time regardless. Nice job.

You sure about that?

Ferrari makes an awd wagon with over 600hp. It's also designed to eliminate the understeer that most awd cars have. Pretty sure that thing beats an LGT in every possible way. Except in price. I'd say that's the car that every subaru guy secretly wants his WRX, STI, or LGT to become. :)

http://www.ferrari.com/english/gt_sport%20cars/currentrange/ff/innovation_technologies/Pages/innovation_technologies.aspx

http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/2012-ferrari-ff-drive-review

Until you watch the Top Gear episode and the awd cuts out in 5th gear leaving the Ferrari useless!

That said. OP that was a great run. Who cares what #'s you make. Looked like you drove the sh$#out of the thing and had a blast doing it.

BIGJWEB- you should open a new thread about Ferrari, how much you love them. I dont mind you adding to this thread, but lets keep it on topic please. I think ferrari's are great cars too, but there are forums and threads for those topics. It would be awsome if racerX developed a fmic for ferraris!:lol:

OP, was that power based on a dyno run or tuning software? I know it was 90* that day, but 463whp does seem high considering legend ran the same time at 5280 elevation with 343whp/386wtq.

My thoughts exactly. 5900 track elevation stock block tmic with a reasonably quick spooling 340whp turbo.

Heck my Shelby goes 11.5 at 121mph at 5900 feet and is heavier than OPs LGT and makes maybe 500whp.

But in all my runs in the LGT and Shelby OPs 60' kills 'em all!

EDIT: props to OP on the killer run and fun video:icon_twis:icon_twis

My '05 LGT

My '07 Supercharged Shelby

Great run but yes we are all aware that the numbers are very high. Whatever the reason, the dyno spitted those numbers out and he posted it. No biggie... the rest of us read through the lines and didn't think it worth mentioning.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1586"VbGallery/URL]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Some people like to talk numbers on another member's build, and parts selection etc.

you know what I like to talk? Cost, and how we can cut them, bang for the buck.

I'd PM the OP about that though.

GREAT JOB op!

Archived